2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

I'm seriously over the commentators. Everything is "not bad" when it finishes 6 feet from the cup. Seriously done

I am absolutely sick of watching guys implode. Jesus....

And Trump wants to add yardage to this course to make it harder. Just let the wind blow, it seems to take care of itself.

Lol. Not like he was limping or anything. Stupid Rory. Bogeyed 18 like Charl.

I've heard this for like 4 years now. Last week the guy says he's the strongest and in the best shape of his life. He shoots 3 over on the front 9 and just packs it in.

That is easy. But the rest of Bubbas game is harder to reproduce.

Well, easy for you and these guys on TV. Not so much for us normal types....

Whatever. Yardage would do some good, on calm days you cant just ask for the wind to blow. They shouldnt be at -17. The PGA Tour controls that nonsense to manipulate the tournament to get the ratings they need. Nothing trump does will affect that.

Im sick of the PGATour being a 54 hole race and an 18 hole survival. Its been ridiculous this year.

And Trump wants to add yardage to this course to make it harder. Just let the wind blow, it seems to take care of itself.

A big thanks to Justin Rose for going out, growing a pair of testicles, and actually WINNING a golf tournament.

WOW, That might have been the dagger if Rose's putt hadn't lipped out.

I've heard this for like 4 years now. Last week the guy says he's the strongest and in the best shape of his life. He shoots 3 over on the front 9 and just packs it in.

I'm thinking he wouldn't have given up a paycheck if he wasn't in pain. Just a guess though.

Whatever. Yardage would do some good, on calm days you cant just ask for the wind to blow. They shouldnt be at -17. The PGA Tour controls that nonsense to manipulate the tournament to get the ratings they need. Nothing trump does will affect that.

Im sick of the PGATour being a 54 hole race and an 18 hole survival. Its been ridiculous this year.

Same thing can be said about driving distance on tour then. Not sure about you, but I've never gotten the kind of rollout these guys get on courses, especially in Florida. I'd love another 30 yards of runout.

Tiger is shooting 3 over and he bails. Thanks a lot loser. The guy continues to disappoint. Yeah, Achilles problem, uh huh.

He just Michelle Wei'ed us.

Funny. Rose doesn't hit the R11s yet claims it got him more yards

Rose is gonna have a terrifying third shot after he gets that drop

What hybrid was that Rose used? Looked like a rescue 11 sort of blacked out on the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keegan sure has fouled up this hole. Looks like something I would do!

....and cue johnny miller to say "chunk and run" 15 times in the next 2 minutes. :rollseyes:

Man, Eldrick being a big baby gonna cost my fantasy team today

Man, Eldrick being a big baby gonna cost my fantasy team today

Not really....he was at +3 and low round was -7 so unless he got to +2 or better then he was getting you 0 points today.

Playing TPC Blue Monster Tomorrow...

Playing TPC Blue Monster Tomorrow...

While at the course yesterday, I was told by a PGA employee that the WGC event at Doral does not have a pro-am prior to the event like the other Tour events. Instead, they have a Monday event with the course set up like it was the day prior (Sunday pin placements, etc.). A friend and I were invited to play in it when we were there yesterday. We got the last minute invite to play by a CDW (Technology partner of the PGA Tour) employee.

We met with a PGA Tour employee who took our names, shirt sizes, shoe sizes, and said he would take care of everything else. We will be assigned individual caddies in the morning when we get there. He said we will get to experience, and be treated like, a Tour Player for the day. It should be a lot of fun...I am really looking forward to it. I will let you guys know how it goes...

:joy::twist::joy:

Whatever. Yardage would do some good, on calm days you cant just ask for the wind to blow.

Yep. They can do two things:
A) Brutalize it with increased ondulations and more severe rough around the greens (boring).
B) Increase the ondulations, make run-off areas and keep the rough around the greens to a minimum. Makes approaches very interesting and you get to see the true short game skill of the players. Plus, you keep scores in check.

While at the course yesterday, I was told by a PGA employee that the WGC event at Doral does not have a pro-am prior to the event like the other Tour events. Instead, they have a Monday event with the course set up like it was the day prior (Sunday pin placements, etc.). A friend and I were invited to play in it when we were there yesterday. We got the last minute invite to play by a CDW (Technology partner of the PGA Tour) employee.

We met with a PGA Tour employee who took our names, shirt sizes, shoe sizes, and said he would take care of everything else. We will be assigned individual caddies in the morning when we get there. He said we will get to experience, and be treated like, a Tour Player for the day. It should be a lot of fun...I am really looking forward to it. I will let you guys know how it goes...

:joy::twist::joy:

Sounds awesome, have fun.

I hate mashed potatoes.

Did that dude just yell "MASH POTATO?"

"MASHED POTATOES!" Bubba just screwed himself with that tee shot.

I'm thinking he wouldn't have given up a paycheck if he wasn't in pain. Just a guess though.

Yeah, he definitely needs the money.

F**k whoever started this "MASHED POTATO" trend.

Uh wow! That sounds awesome Divebell! Congrats and have a ton of fun!

Back