Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duey, that sucks man, I never knew that prescriptions were so expensive. Hopefully your new job has a medical plan, or you can move to Canada:alien:

Yeah, I had zero idea what the real cost was before insurance. That seem's crazy, but my doc was not surprised at all.

Duey, that sucks, and it's one of the things that plagues this country. The Medical/Health/Insurance industry is the evil empire in this country and I hate to see them stick their disgusting fangs and claws into someone I call a friend.

Stupid American health care system! I don't even want to get started on this subject. I'm really sorry duey. I hope you can find a better alternative that doesn't destroy and deplete your savings or your retirement.

Wow. Sorry Due. That's not right.

Duey, that sucks, and it's one of the things that plagues this country. The Medical/Health/Insurance industry is the evil empire in this country and I hate to see them stick their disgusting fangs and claws into someone I call a friend.

Stupid American health care system! I don't even want to get started on this subject. I'm really sorry duey. I hope you can find a better alternative that doesn't destroy and deplete your savings or your retirement.

Thanks buddy, that means a bunch. I took these guys suggestions and already finding some coupons for like 50% and stuff, so if the stores here take these it might not be all that bad. You are dead right though, they have this stuff marked up the the point of stupidity.

Thanks buddy, that means a bunch. I took these guys suggestions and already finding some coupons for like 50% and stuff, so if the stores here take these it might not be all that bad. You are dead right though, they have this stuff marked up the the point of stupidity.

Leave the United States and buy your medication. You'll be able to buy enough for your life for $700. It's a joke dude.

Wow. Sorry Due. That's not right.

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

On the funny side:
1. Maybe RX Gus will come on here and hook me up.

2. I was online reading about this stuff and a lot of people were complaining about it making them all angry and the like, haha

3. State of Nebraska can take my DL if I go off this stuff.

Leave the United States and buy your medication. You'll be able to buy enough for your life for $700. It's a joke dude.
I agree, come visit me in Canada Duey, we'll play some golf, have some fun and you can take all your medication back with you.

I agree, come visit me in Canada Duey, we'll play some golf, have some fun and you can take all your medication back with you.

No doubt, I could save enough in one trip to pay the flight at this rate.

It's supposed to be nice out tomorrow so I was going to golf, but now it's pouring rain. Dang.

Received my R11 tonight, which is awesome. However I'm a little annoyed it didn't include a wrench. It was a mint "used" club that was supposedly a showroom model. It does include pretty major scratch on the crown, which has been painted over, which is a little annoying. Other than that it is perfect, with no signs of ever being hit. I saved $200 or more, so I really can't complain too much about that. However I am peeved it didn't come with a wrench. Being that it is a used club, I can understand it not coming with one, but I am aggravated the ad made no mention of it not including a wrench. The ad did state it didn't include a head cover, which was no big deal, I just ordered one that was shipped along with it. I would have done the same with the wrench, except I had no idea it didn't come with one.

Now I am headed out to play tomorrow morning, and it is set to a higher loft then I would like. I planned on getting to the range early so I could tinker with it some, but I guess not. It seems like they would have at least shipped it with the "stock" settings. I will have to see if I can find a shop selling one tomorrow afternoon, if not I'll be hitting up ebay.

That really sucks. I hope you can find a wrench tomorrow!

Received my R11 tonight, which is awesome. However I'm a little annoyed it didn't include a wrench. It was a mint "used" club that was supposedly a showroom model. It does include pretty major scratch on the crown, which has been painted over, which is a little annoying. Other than that it is perfect, with no signs of ever being hit. I saved $200 or more, so I really can't complain too much about that. However I am peeved it didn't come with a wrench. Being that it is a used club, I can understand it not coming with one, but I am aggravated the ad made no mention of it not including a wrench. The ad did state it didn't include a head cover, which was no big deal, I just ordered one that was shipped along with it. I would have done the same with the wrench, except I had no idea it didn't come with one.

Now I am headed out to play tomorrow morning, and it is set to a higher loft then I would like. I planned on getting to the range early so I could tinker with it some, but I guess not. It seems like they would have at least shipped it with the "stock" settings. I will have to see if I can find a shop selling one tomorrow afternoon, if not I'll be hitting up ebay.

If the place that you are playing at has a pretty decent pro shop then I bet that they would have the R11 for sale. If they do then maybe they would let you use one of their wrenches if they are nice. Hope that you read this before you take off tomorrow.

My videos for the CG Black review wont upload to youtube still :/

Chance of snow Saturday morning and then a high of 55 and sunny come Monday.......Texas weather.

Shipping I ordered some stuff from GPPgolf on Sunday and it hasn't even left the warehouse yet. I also ordered some shoes from TGW and it won't be here until Jan. 3rd! WTF???

On the shipping, all the delivery companies use any snow storm to delay their shipping.

On the shipping, all the delivery companies use any snow storm to delay their shipping.

And the holidays factor into it as well. I'm sure they're very busy, but still no excuse.

Does ANY company make a belly putter for lefties???? Seems like everywhere I look us southpaws are getting shafted on some nice equipment...from putters to irons. Makes me angry.

Does ANY company make a belly putter for lefties???? Seems like everywhere I look us southpaws are getting shafted on some nice equipment...from putters to irons. Makes me angry.

SeeMore made mine. I'd give them a good, long look.

Damalkis has a lefty SeeMore belly

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

SeeMore made mine. I'd give them a good, long look.

I'll have to ponder SeeMore. But it makes me angry when companies like Odyssey and TaylorMade don't make their belly putters in lefty. And some Mizuno and Bridgestone irons aren't available in lefty as well.

I'll have to ponder SeeMore. But it makes me angry when companies like Odyssey and TaylorMade don't make their belly putters in lefty. And some Mizuno and Bridgestone irons aren't available in lefty as well.

Yeah I've noticed that too. Bridgesone and Srixon just don't make lefty clubs at all, which I understand. But I've also noticed a lot of MB irons aren't available to lefties. I know the new Mizzy ones aren't and I don't think the Taylormade TP MB's are either. Kind of obnoxious. Good thing I haven't wanted to buy any of those lol.

I think the TP MBs are in lefty, but yes, Mizzys nicest irons are only in right...

I think the TP MBs are in lefty, but yes, Mizzys nicest irons are only in right...

Just checked and the TP MB's are righty only. How annoying. The Razr MB's are available in lefty though. Even the 2 iron is which is pretty sweet.

It's 8:56 am and I am wasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back