FS - Taylormade R9 SuperTri 10.5* Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
Taylormade R9 SuperTri with Graphite Design YS-6+ Regular Flex Shaft, 45", Winn DSi mid-size grip, includes headcover and wrench. Good condition with normal wear as shown in the pictures below. Great driver! $100 shipped

Any way you'd sell me just the head cover and wrench?

Sorry Ice, but if I was buying the driver, I would want all of it.

Any chance you'd want to trade the 10.5 head for an R9 8.5 head? Someone donated the R9 with an 8.5 degree head to my high school golf team and I'm afraid it's going to be too low of a loft for my young guys to hit.

RTR '12!

Any chance you'd want to trade the 10.5 head for an R9 8.5 head? Someone donated the R9 with an 8.5 degree head to my high school golf team and I'm afraid it's going to be too low of a loft for my young guys to hit.

RTR '12!

It shouldn't. It's a high spinning enough driver that it should negate it

Ole Gray- I really want to try this driver, would there be anyway you would part with it for a Cleveland Launcher DST Reg Flex 10.5 plus some cash? I just don't have the full 100$ lying around now. Thanks. I'll PM this too so I know you'll see it. :act-up:

PM on its way

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

RTR '12!

Sorry TidePride but I want to sell the driver as is.

No problem, just thought if give it a shot. GLWS.

RTR '12!

Admin -- Please shot this one down as item has been sold. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back