Las Vegas Golf Courses

natives and vistors which two would you play out of revere,badlands,arroyo,tuscany,rio secca and sienna?

Last edited:
what do you want to know?

Badlands or Rio secca

i did want to know if it was in better condition now then when the OP reviewed it but i think i have eliminated it from my choices . I think im firm on Rio Secca and probably Badlands. How are most of these courses with singles?

i was just at Badlands last week and it was in great shape. If I had played iwould have had no problem geeting on.
i did want to know if it was in better condition now then when the OP reviewed it but i think i have eliminated it from my choices . I think im firm on Rio Secca and probably Badlands. How are most of these courses with singles?

i was just at Badlands last week and it was in great shape. If I had played iwould have had no problem geeting on.

awesome thanks for the info man !

Dress warm, but chilly now

Dress warm, but chilly now

oh no worries im not headed out there til march just getting a way to early headstart on selection lol

i will be out in your neck of the woods in feb .. may hit up shingle creek again but have a few others on my list .

oh no worries im not headed out there til march just getting a way to early headstart on selection lol

i will be out in your neck of the woods in feb .. may hit up shingle creek again but have a few others on my list .

Im heading out there March as well (1st), badlands is a definite play for me after checking it out online, looking at a few others now as well

Im heading out there March as well (1st), badlands is a definite play for me after checking it out online, looking at a few others now as well

i wont be out there till the 25th

staying at MGM but dont think i will get to play shadowcreek but as others have said its def on the bucket list. I wonder what kinda damage you would have to do on the tables to get comped a round out there? lol

i wont be out there till the 25th

staying at MGM but dont think i will get to play shadowcreek but as others have said its def on the bucket list. I wonder what kinda damage you would have to do on the tables to get comped a round out there? lol

I dont want to know, all the beating I took got me last time out was a quicker trip back to MGM from wherever I was (I think it was Mandalay Bay)

Put about $8-10k in play and probably get comped for Shadow Creek. As for courses on your list to play, personally I would do Revere over Rio, I think Rio is over priced for tourists for what it is. Bali is just an OK course, however, if you've never played it before I would now as it is going to be demolished in the next year or so and replaced with warehouses. Badlands is good, always in good condition, gets a lot of play though, sometimes can be some long rounds. Arroyo and Tuscany are te worst on your list, Arroyo has a terrible layout, last time at Tuscany 4-6 of the greens had some kind of disease going on and were missing grass throughout the whole green. Siena is a fun course, quite a bit of sand.

Put about $8-10k in play and probably get comped for Shadow Creek. As for courses on your list to play, personally I would do Revere over Rio, I think Rio is over priced for tourists for what it is. Bali is just an OK course, however, if you've never played it before I would now as it is going to be demolished in the next year or so and replaced with warehouses. Badlands is good, always in good condition, gets a lot of play though, sometimes can be some long rounds. Arroyo and Tuscany are te worst on your list, Arroyo has a terrible layout, last time at Tuscany 4-6 of the greens had some kind of disease going on and were missing grass throughout the whole green. Siena is a fun course, quite a bit of sand.

thanks for the info ..

what a shame to close a course to build warehouses maybe i will try and play it then . is there a particular time day or month when badlands is busiest?

Playing Badlands Sunday morning,I'm terrified lol ,longest club in the bag will be a 3 hybrid,playing it free with golfnow rewards or i wouldn't be playing it

Playing Badlands Sunday morning,I'm terrified lol ,longest club in the bag will be a 3 hybrid,playing it free with golfnow rewards or i wouldn't be playing it

fill me in on the golf now rewards you get points for every round you purchase through them or what?

fill me in on the golf now rewards you get points for every round you purchase through them or what?

yeah basically, dont remember how many points you need to get a free round, its somewhere on their site

postman let me know how it goes, its on my list to play in March when im out there!

If you are somewhat straight, then it's no different then any other course. If not, well, bring plenty of balls. :) There are plenty of holes that are wide though, so having driver or 3w will help. If you are a 20, then white tees will be the best.

badlands must have forgotten to pay their bill for the web host their website is offline now.

badlands must have forgotten to pay their bill for the web host their website is offline now.

I saw the same thing this morning too lol

that is kind of embarassing it's been this way since yesterday

After reading this thread I would have to say I am pretty lucky to have played Rio Secco as my only round in Vegas. I wish I could have played more on my numerous trips to Vegas but something else always get in the way.

cancelled my scheduled round at badlands this morning due to pouring rain but will instead play Tuesday morning

KellyBo and I are heading to Vegas Thursday for Christmas and will be playing one or two of the courses out there. Looking forward to it!

KellyBo and I are heading to Vegas Thursday for Christmas and will be playing one or two of the courses out there. Looking forward to it!

You two have fun! Where are you staying? Shot me a PM.

Played Badlands today,course was in terrific condition and the greens were pretty quick,I'm about a 19 cap and thought it would be too much course for me but I got around fine and lost about 2 balls,pretty much played bogey golf but did get my first eagle on the ninth hole of outlaw,holed out from 80 yards on my 3rd shot so all in all I was really impressed,played with three older guys and we had a blast,one of the guys I played with hit driver on EVERY hole even a 117 yard par 3 and he made par,this guy was very accurate with his driver

Played Badlands today,course was in terrific condition and the greens were pretty quick,I'm about a 19 cap and thought it would be too much course for me but I got around fine and lost about 2 balls,pretty much played bogey golf but did get my first eagle on the ninth hole of outlaw,holed out from 80 yards on my 3rd shot so all in all I was really impressed,played with three older guys and we had a blast,one of the guys I played with hit driver on EVERY hole even a 117 yard par 3 and he made par,this guy was very accurate with his driver

damn i cant wait till i get there in march and get to play it and the other two i decided on .

Back