FS: Tour Edge XCG-5 3W (15deg Reg flex)

kansas98

Reaction score
Handicap
High
For sale is the new Tour Edge XCG-5 3W (15 deg). It has the Blur 65 regular flex shaft and tour velvet grip. Here's the story, I was at the Tour Edge demo day near St. Louis and I was debating between the 15 degree and the super strong 11.5 degree. I really wanted to test them both out on the course a couple of times before deciding which one to keep in the bag. So I mentioned to the dealer my idea of buying both so he knocked $50 bucks off of one of them (Retail price is $300). After gaming them for a couple of rounds I've decided to keep the 11.5. While the 15 degree is a little longer from the deck due to getting the ball in the air more, the 11.5 does a "good enough" job but it's key point to me is it will be my driver replacement. Make no mistake, the only way I am selling this club is because I have another XCG-5 fairway club in it's place. These things are a monster in terms of distance. This thing has only hit about 30-40 balls so you'll be getting a near-mint club.

I'm asking $215 shipped (CONUS only). Please pm me if you have any questions. Thanks.

191.jpg

192.jpg

193.jpg

194.jpg

Last edited:
Back