Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Here are the couple HOTD videos that myself and Golf4life did today. I continue my poor play when the camera is on, but Golf4life had some solid game under pressure.

Nice job Jersey Nate and G4L.....thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing Nate! Looks like you and G4L had a good time, and it looks great down there. Very sunny.

Jersey Nate....were you trying to show us the right way in how to get a 6 on a par 3? There's some pressure playing in front of the camera! Ha!

G4L.....some solid holes there, and your right, nothing worse than trying to swing a club after you lifted weights. Well done.

You guys looked like you were having fun! Jersey Nate, you get an A+ on your golf course attire!

Thanks everyone. I continue to embarrass myself in front of the camera, but it's all in fun. :D

Jersey Nate....were you trying to show us the right way in how to get a 6 on a par 3? There's some pressure playing in front of the camera! Ha!

G4L.....some solid holes there, and your right, nothing worse than trying to swing a club after you lifted weights. Well done.

You guys looked like you were having fun! Jersey Nate, you get an A+ on your golf course attire!

Hehe...I couldn't strike anything worth a damn today, with the camera on or off. I shot a 98 today - highest round in the last few months for me. And as far as the attire goes, thanks a lot! But I guess I should have been wearing flip flops, jean shorts and a wife beater the way I was shooting...:D

Thanks for posting the holes nndosi. Was a lot of fun today. Awesome weather for December 22! When I woke up this morning from my first gym day in 9 months, I could hardly put my shirt on. Lots of scrambling ensued for a reasonable 84 considering. Got up and down I think 4 times which helped.

JN, G4L....awesome vids. Nate, I feel your pain....I can lose all consciousness in a heartbeat...:D Fun stuff none the less.

Fun HOTD nndosi and G4L. Looks like you were having lots of fun.

Those were fun videos to watch, nice job nnd, looks like you and G4L had a blast, and I agree, you were styling today especially with the awesome THP cap.

SW and DD, thanks a lot! It was a blast yesterday, even if I golfed pretty badly.

Here are the couple HOTD videos that myself and Golf4life did today. I continue my poor play when the camera is on, but Golf4life had some solid game under pressure.

good videos guys. Tough break on that putt nate.

Whoops, looks like the vid is Private.

It's unlisted, but I can't get the code to post correctly from tapatalk. It's agrrrrrrrvating

--
tapatalk

Working now...dude, I was rolling after your description, and various camera moves, of that tee shot. But what a recovery shot, man! And I thought that putt was going in. Tough break.

That's one of the better bogey's I've seen. Work on those par 3's (practice) as I have a feeling those holes are going to swing matches over the 2 days.

Nice HOTD SW. Thought you had the putt looked like it almost made it entirely around the hole without the drop.

Nice HOTD SW...always lay up to a number....what that number is varies on every hole...LOL

Thanks yall. I try to keep it interesting and see all parts of the course :act-up:

--
tapatalk

Great vid Danny, I loved the little laugh after the putt just curled by the hole. Nice bogey.

Here are a couple holes I videoed from today's chilly round. There's a Par 3, just for Texas Nate, too. :D

Back