The Little THP Birdie Thread

wow this is amazing. I don't think ive ever been on ANY forum for ANYTHING that supports and rewards it's members as much as this one. Will follow this with interest.

Oh man, the little birdie turns into a red robin and keeps on tweeting over the winter! Amazing, last year was so exciting, and this year....yeah!

I would just like to take the time to say that the birdie is the coolest dude around.

Little Birdie just told me that as if the 19 days of Holiday Cheer was not enough, we have a couple of incredible contests coming early in the new year.

Little Birdie just told me that as if the 19 days of Holiday Cheer was not enough, we have a couple of incredible contests coming early in the new year.
Now those are some exciting words right there.

Love that birdie!

That THP little birdie is just great, especially when he talks about such wonderful things like awesome contests in the near future!!!

I seriously don't know how you do it THP, JB and GG. Every single time I think THP is as great as it could ever be, you guys go out and top it. Unreal - thanks for everything you do and for constantly blowing my mind!

That's a good birdie. Gotta get some albatross action going on as well.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Little Birdie always has good news!

I love the birdie. THP never ceases to amaze me.

I seriously don't know how you do it THP, JB and GG. Every single time I think THP is as great as it could ever be, you guys go out and top it. Unreal - thanks for everything you do and for constantly blowing my mind!

How does it get better than THP??? It just doesn't!! Period.

THP is A M A Z I N G !!!! Keeps me in the state of euphoria !!

Thanks for all you do JB and GG, GG and JB !!

Wow, that birdie just never stops!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This place is just awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Give that bird some extra bird seed for the holidays!

I love the birdie. He always brings good news.

Gotta love the birdie...

JB and GG....you guys are ridiculous to be doing this for a community of relative strangers, being brought together by a game they love...and giving lots of great goodies along the way. Hat's off to you.

I love the little birdie almost as much as I would love to win a contest!

Gotta love that little birdie! Thanks for the awesome!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

That little birdie must be exhausted, but we sure do love it!

That is awesome news, always exciting here at THP, thank you JB & GG for all you do.

love to see the birdie chirping in here!

Back