Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I really got excited reading the letter. It was kind of personalized as well which meant that Scott didn't just mail us a form letter. I liked that quite a bit and makes me want to work that much harder for them. I just had Callaway Golf welcome little ole me to their staff! What a great ending to a very busy day. Thank you so much THP for allowing me to be a part of this. I would make a video but we've already seen me cry on camera. This means the world to me and is something I will treasure my entire life

It was great to hear from our Tour Rep today, and the letter from Callaway really meant a lot. He told me to keep warm up here which was very nice of him, and I plan too. When you get a letter from a company as big as Callaway it is a pretty cool day. Oh, and he called me lefty!!!!!! I guess there are too of us now Phil the thrill.

Thats awesome that he called you lefty. It is great that each letter was personalized for each person, it wasn't just written and then sent to everyone.

It was great to hear from our Tour Rep today, and the letter from Callaway really meant a lot. He told me to keep warm up here which was very nice of him, and I plan too. When you get a letter from a company as big as Callaway it is a pretty cool day. Oh, and he called me lefty!!!!!! I guess there are too of us now Phil the thrill.
He called me lefty too!

Spoiler
Not really!

He called me lefty too!

Spoiler
Not really!

That's funny....in mine he said he thought it was cool we had 2 lefties...so I guess you guys even got a shout out in my letter...lol!

He told me he was confident team hackers was going to win...just sayin...

I like the White Ice #9 and the B/S DART hanks. One thing about Odyssey, they have a big catalog of goods.

There's something 'cool' about the 9 man. Like it has an 'it factor' or something

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I really got excited reading the letter. It was kind of personalized as well which meant that Scott didn't just mail us a form letter. I liked that quite a bit and makes me want to work that much harder for them. I just had Callaway Golf welcome little ole me to their staff! What a great ending to a very busy day. Thank you so much THP for allowing me to be a part of this. I would make a video but we've already seen me cry on camera. This means the world to me and is something I will treasure my entire life

Well said CL. All of a sudden things got real, real quick. We all just took a big step on the road to the MC....team THP took an extra step towards victory though

Really looking forward to working with Scott from Callaway to get things in motion! The part about 'getting the new, unreleased golf ball' in my hands really brought a smile to my face

Well said CL. All of a sudden things got real, real quick. We all just took a big step on the road to the MC....team THP took an extra step towards victory though

Really looking forward to working with Scott from Callaway to get things in motion! The part about 'getting the new, unreleased golf ball' in my hands really brought a smile to my face

Yeah that made it sound like we might get some to try out prior to the release!!

Yeah that made it sound like we might get some to try out prior to the release!!

I'm thinking the same thing man. Schwing!

I would be super excited if that were true! Sounds like he mentioned the balls in everyone's letter...lets keep our fingers crossed, I know there are already some of them out there...

I think the 8 of us would go through more of the balls than all the other staffers combined lol. That would be awesome if we got to test the new balls!

So cool to hear directly from a tour rep. I couldn't believe it when I opened it! And it was personalized, which was by far the coolest part as all of you have stated. I am so honored to represent this amazing company.

And yes the ball was mentioned in mine too!!!!

I think the 8 of us would go through more of the balls than all the other staffers combined lol. That would be awesome if we got to test the new balls!
I don't think I get what you mean here, but I'm very excited about the new Callaway balls.

Love to see the excitement guys. Looks like you have some exciting things coming your way!

I am extremely excited for the PGA show next month I want to see some more in hand pics of all their new stuff!

I have to be honest. As a guy who has transformed into a Callaway guy seemingly from out of nowhere I can totally understand your excitement. Awesome stuff and company. If I could wait for the `12 irons to come out... I would.

Alex

I'm pondering Callaway hats right now. I need to represent!!

Do it Chunky! They make some great hats! I have two (kind of), and they really are awesome!

Great last few posts. I forgot that the longest lasting, best feeling glove that I ever owned was a Callaway. I had two and they honestly lasted me nearly 1 entire season. Crazy durable.

It shall be done D!

I have been shopping around for a Cally hat too. I prefer fitted hats and I just can't find any around here so I think I will end up buying one online. I just want to start representing callaway right away!

I have been shopping around for a Cally hat too. I prefer fitted hats and I just can't find any around here so I think I will end up buying one online. I just want to start representing callaway right away!
I'll have a Callaway cap soon too. Not sure which one yet.

Back