Hybrids with a Fade Bias?

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Do they exist? I have a natural draw, but the hybrid I am using now turns that draw into a rope hook if I don't adjust my swing or swing out of my socks. Looking for something that will promote either a neutral or fade bias.

Have you looked into adjustable hybrids like the Titleist 910h or the TM Rescue 11?

I have an overdraw (hook) and the 910h works nice since they are adjustable. Might give them a try.

A12 Proto or Pro Black both have open faces.

Do they exist? I have a natural draw, but the hybrid I am using now turns that draw into a rope hook if I don't adjust my swing or swing out of my socks. Looking for something that will promote either a neutral or fade bias.

If you like your current hybrid, check out the 4DX line which were very close to neutral and were loved by so many on tour due to their shape and feel.

I fade everything with my hybrid, so I'll give you that part of my swing. :D But I say to look at any of the adjustable options out there, you should be able to help it that way.

If you like your current hybrid, check out the 4DX line which were very close to neutral and were loved by so many on tour due to their shape and feel.
Many thanks. I love the 3DX, but it just isn't working for me right now.

What about the Tour Mashie? Just found one for a very good price.

It is not draw biased at all.
I assume it is a lower profile as well. Forgive me, my memory fails me, but is the shaft it is coupled with a High or low launcher, and with what kind of spin?

I assume it is a lower profile as well. Forgive me, my memory fails me, but is the shaft it is coupled with a High or low launcher, and with what kind of spin?

That depends on the flex code.

If you are interested in the Tour Mashie, contact blind9 and they can get you one ordered that is the flex code you are looking for and being a THP member, they will give you a great price.

If you are interested in the Tour Mashie, contact blind9 and they can get you one ordered that is the flex code you are looking for and being a THP member, they will give you a great price.
The one I am looking is used. I love blind9, but I can't afford it for this purchase.

I have the Tour Mashie and it is definitely not draw biased, either neutral possibly slightly fade biased. I love them. I play the stiff flex which is just right for me. It is a stouter stiff shaft and heavier than the shaft in the regular Mashie. It is slightly lower launching than the regular Mashie shaft as well, but it still gets the ball up and drops it nice and soft. It is a great shaft in a great hybrid. Also, the head is definitely smaller profile than the regular Mashie head.

What about the Tour Mashie? Just found one for a very good price.

I couldn't keep the mashie from hooking, but the tour mashie gave me a great bal flight, If I was to buy a new hybrid today it would be high on my list.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Are you playing the 105 or the 83 C Kua?
I have the Tour Mashie and it is definitely not draw biased, either neutral possibly slightly fade biased. I love them. I play the stiff flex which is just right for me. It is a stouter stiff shaft and heavier than the shaft in the regular Mashie. It is slightly lower launching than the regular Mashie shaft as well, but it still gets the ball up and drops it nice and soft. It is a great shaft in a great hybrid. Also, the head is definitely smaller profile than the regular Mashie head.

The :taylormade: Burner Rescue Tour was fade biased. Great club. Best hybrid I've owned other than the :cleveland: Mashie.

I really like the a12 Pro as well. For me plays very similar to the Tour Mashie. I have no complaints about the Tour Mashie, it is the best hybrid I have ever had.

Back