The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say there are a few from both Hackers & Paradise that fit that bill.

At least a few. Can Cookie eat boogers or is that considered meat?

Good to hear Hawk, I didn't think you'd be munching on your boogs but I didn't know. Team Paradise and Team Hackers are full of booger eaters, right from their captains on down. I didn't want to say anything, but I saw ddec chowing on some when we were in the condo at the last MC. He used a fork and a knife, a little salt and he was set.

At least he ate them with class.

Sent via Tapatalk

Hell yes to the raise! Congrats buddy!

Shot an 83 at 39* and sprinkling rain after 3 weeks off, can you say hell yes?

Cheers mate!
I'd have no complaints with an 83 at all. But then my personal best stands at 82 so with an 83 I'd be having a pretty good day. I hope you were wearing better then cargo pants.

Awesome news on the raise. Sounds like the Superfast is gonna get a Narwhal shaft upgrade.

Cheers! Nope, the HD6 is there to stay for an extended period. I'm becoming such a Matrix hoser, all I need to to pull the trigger on the Programs through the irons and wedges and every club would have something from them.

Nice Tuna, congrats man!

Cheers CB! Nice to be recognized after a really tricky year. Congrats on your promotion by the way!

SuperTuna, Congrats on the raise. Good work this year.

So I got this new Dell Streak tablet thingy from my boss for Christmas.....pretty cool stuff!

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk

So I got this new Dell Streak tablet thingy from my boss for Christmas.....pretty cool stuff!

Thats awesome dude! My company gave me a bigger work load. :beat-up:

At least a few. Can Cookie eat boogers or is that considered meat?

Hmmmm......can a boogie contain meat if you don't eat meat? Doubt it but luckily one less thing I have to worry about!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Those are pretty cool, we are incorporating a few of those into my clients booth.

At the risk of sounding uber nerdy, I wish I could get a headcover with the Autobots' logo on it for my Spider.

I'm sick of watching my little brother make a nice pass upcourt on the fast break only to have the layup missed. My little brother needs to play with kids as good as he is. He grew up playing ball all the time with yours truly (a master) so of course he is good lol.

why in the heck didnt i think of this when i was in school?
393383_10151081954935198_752755197_22336061_890478024_n.jpg

Ran out of gift ideas so I ended up at the old jewelry store today for the wifey

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

At the risk of sounding uber nerdy, I wish I could get a headcover with the Autobots' logo on it for my Spider.

They sell those next to the scantly clad women head covers at Spencer's....hehe

Ran out of gift ideas so I ended up at the old jewelry store today for the wifey

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

That was my first stop on the gift train...never go wrong with that.

That was my first stop on the gift train...never go wrong with that.
Ditto. Pandora bracelet? Do one of those and you can keep getting charms for her for years. I swear people collect those things like they are rare gems.

It's so hard hitting the road on time when you have two little kids.

I see it as a challenge though. Like, how organized can I be?

It's so hard hitting the road on time when you have two little kids.

I see it as a challenge though. Like, how organized can I be?
I remember when I would look at MapQuest or Google Maps and see total drive time of like 8 hours, and say to myself, with no stops I can do it in 6.5 hours.

Now I look at them and say, 8 hours, + 3 or 4 bathroom stops, diaper changes, stop for snacks, etc. I can do it in 10!

I lie and tell Erica we need to leave at least 15 minutes before we actually do. I can round up the kid and do every morning, but if we have another I don't wth I will do. I imagine it adds another level of difficulty, TC?

Had a dream I played a coulple of holes with Rory McIlroy last night........he beat me soundly, but still cool.

Had a dream I played a coulple of holes with Rory McIlroy last night........he beat me soundly, but still cool.

Sounds like our WWF game. Except I would call the beating more than "soundly"! LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sounds like our WWF game. Except I would call the beating more than "soundly"! LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

No kidding. You are an animal cookie! Oh, sorry, I mean You are a vegetable cookie! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back