FS: LH Mashie M3 $55 shipped (CONUS)

RedlyneTheory

Erock Army
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX1.0003
Hey THP!

I picked up this Cleveland Mashie M3 awhile ago because when I would connect with the ball, boy would it fly, but I was just not as consistent with it as I am with my burner rescue. It has the stock Miyazaki shaft in stiff flex, with the standard Cleveland grip. It is also standard loft/length/lie and has been hit less than 200 times. It has a few micro scratches on the face from hitting balls and some minor scuffs on the bottom of the club, but it is all normal minor cosmetic wear. I would like to get $45 shipped (CONUS) for the club and headcover.

Thanks for reading!

RedlyneTheory.

DSC_0143-1.jpg

DSC_0157-1.jpg

DSC_0148-1.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0152-2.jpg

DSC_0162-1.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE my m3. Lefties better take notice!

Tapping from my S3

If this was a few months ago I probably would have been all over this. I'm hitting my a7's really well right new though. Hopefully this finds a good home.

Bumpidy bump.

I have a leftie friend of mine that may be interested. I'll talk to him tonight and let you know.

I have a leftie friend of mine that may be interested. I'll talk to him tonight and let you know.

Cool man, thanks for looking out!

Couldn't get ahold of him last night. I try today or tonight.

Talked to my LH friend. He's in roofing and has no jobs right now. So, he is going to pass at this time. Thanks anyway. Sorry I couldn't hook you two up for a deal.

Oh man.....I would love this if it was RH. I see someone has a 4 for sale but I would love a 3. Much difference between the two of them?

Talked to my LH friend. He's in roofing and has no jobs right now. So, he is going to pass at this time. Thanks anyway. Sorry I couldn't hook you two up for a deal.

No worries man, thanks for trying!

Oh man.....I would love this if it was RH. I see someone has a 4 for sale but I would love a 3. Much difference between the two of them?

To my knowledge the only difference is the loft, so the yardage gaps will be different for you.

The price on the Mashie is now $45 shipped.

PM sent.

Still for sale! PM me with any offers.

Heh to bad stiff flex or I would give it a shot. Looking at the VRS series now just need something cheap to try and fill my gaps.

Back