Any Snowboarders out there?

Yes! I'm on my never summer proto ct for all mountain and park. Then on my NS heritage for big mountain and powder

I have not been riding in years, I sure do miss it. I have a old 2005 Jussi Oksanen pro model.

Here is a pic of the art work, i'm too lazy to go in the storage closet to take pictures of mine, lol.

jussi05-e1305811356944.jpg

Just wanted to see if any golfers out there are snowboarders. We are already looking forward to getting out on the snow after this year's dismal snow season. Here is an edit from our trip to Jay Peak this past winter. Let's get some convo going and perhaps get a trip in!

Awesome video man, riding with cameras looks like a blast, and you did a grea job with the edit. I love the multi cam shoot too. LOL @ the cross country snowboarding.

Awesome video man, riding with cameras looks like a blast, and you did a grea job with the edit. I love the multi cam shoot too. LOL @ the cross country snowboarding.

Thanks redlyne! it was more of a way to remember highlights from the trip at Jay Peak. I have an awesome park crash edit that i'm working....such park noobs at age 33

I like to snowboard as well, just don't do it much as the Sierras are at minimum 4 hours away. Usually get one good trip in a year. Winter time is my "rest the body" time, when summer is done my knees are angry from wakeboard season.

Great. I enjoy it a lot.

------------------

Just bought a load of snowboarding gear for myself and Nic. New boards, bindings....and just waiting to find the right boots, then we're sorted for this season. Hopefully we'll get a decent season this time. Wasn't great last year.

I board, but have been completely out of it for two years (blew out my left knee during recreational activities). Hoping this year I've gotten it strong enough to get back on the slopes.

I've got a GNU Magnetraction to help combat the ice around the Mid-Atlantic region.

Sent from my Little Robotic Tether.

Just bought a load of snowboarding gear for myself and Nic. New boards, bindings....and just waiting to find the right boots, then we're sorted for this season. Hopefully we'll get a decent season this time. Wasn't great last year.
Sweet, what'd you get?

Friday was opening day of our season! Skipped some of school to get up there at opening. Didn't try to get first chair but was their when it opened. I had so much fun with my bros. Snowboarding is just so freeing. I love it. To me, it's more fun then golf and I'm super excited for the winter. I have a bunch of gear (boots, jackets, goggles, pants) for sale here if anybody is looking for some stuff.
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/spo/3451057493.html

We opened up around here this weekend as well but I couldn't make it. Weather so isn't cooperating as it's supposed to randomly be in the 60's tomorrow.

UGH. I just want cold.

if i end up going up to idaho this summer, i'm gonna be doin some boarding!

I just wish snowboarders wouldn't sit in the middle of slopes so much. Uhhh..get out of my way!! Oh, and quit tearing up my nice powder.

But..I can coexist withe boarders I suppose.

Not all boarders do that. I hate those that do too. Unless it's in the park, cause then you need too. And usaully pow is for the snowboarders! :alien: QUOTE=Steel President;1812328]I just wish snowboarders wouldn't sit in the middle of slopes so much. Uhhh..get out of my way!! Oh, and quit tearing up my nice powder.

But..I can coexist withe boarders I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm perfectly cool with it in the park as well. Definitely necessary.

And powder is for all, haha. But I do think it is easier for skiers to navigate icy conditions than it is for boarders.

I WANT TO GO.

Depends on the board, sir. :)
My GNU board has "Magnetraction", which is an undulating edge that bites into the ice.

And powder is for all, haha. But I do think it is easier for skiers to navigate icy conditions than it is for boarders.

I WANT TO GO.

Depends on the board, sir. :)
My GNU board has "Magnetraction", which is an undulating edge that bites into the ice.

Very true. I have a buddy with a similar board - he loves it.

He still can't keep up with me though.

:alien:

Just bought new bindings for the season, went with some technines for the love of the toe cap. Can't wait till my end of January trip to Big Sky Mt.!

wow big sky will be a hell of a trip! Be sure to post up some pics!

Will do! I'm from northern MN so it's quite a hike from here! Still debating on going there or the UP in Michigan to save money but it will most likely be big sky. I have friends who live in Bozeman and its only and hour or so drive from there, regardless ill be posting Pics forsure!

Went snowboarding during the storm a few weeks ago after missing all of last season. Awesome to get to snowboard again and great conditions was just icing on the cake.

Back