2012 ProLaunch Red & Blue Shafts

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
If you received the January issue of the THP Newsletter today then you saw that True Temper has new shafts coming out for 2012. Below are some additional pictures from what you saw in the newsletter. We are currently working on reviews for these shafts so stay tuned to the forum and homepage.

i-pCLJPXd-L.jpg

i-XmLfpfw-L.jpg

i-fdcPWFs-L.jpg

These are shafts I am interested in hear a lot about. Love the Pro-launch line.
With the lighter weight these, I am sure, will be extremely effective

Last edited:
Pretty excited about the 20% reduction in weight in the Blue, I really love that golf shaft.

I'm very excited to hear more about these. I have seen real results from the previous Pro Launch line and I can;t wait to see what is changed and improved with these new shafts. Is it safe to assume the shaft guru TC will be doing the review?

PL blue has been like an old reliable shaft for me.

I REALLY like where they are going here. Like others, I have had great success with the PL Blue and am gaming it right now in my 3W. For me it just works and this has me very intrigued.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

These will be very interesting to follow, as I liked how they performed in my hybrids.

I'll be very interested in reading these reviews. I've had some good experiences in the past with the PL Red, and have found it to be a great shaft for the price.

Those look great and like others I really like the previous line of these shafts. I had a Red in a supertri and it was a very good combo for me. Looking forward to hearing more info on these shafts as the lighter weight has me intrigued.

I am anxious to get my hands on these as a possible option for my hybrids.

Those look really sweet. I love how bright the colors look. I'd love to get some swings with them.

I love to see all these new shafts. One of my goals in the next year is to really get fitted to the right irons, hybrids and shafts. Seeing these new ProLaunches, especially with the weight reduction, makes me excited for when I afford that process!

Back