What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay away from the state of TX. Enough said.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Don't worry, I avoid that wasteland at all costs Cookie. :banana:

Nate, don't think that throwing a cute baby in that video will make me forget you overlooking my entire team! You don't know anyone on our team? That hurts man...at least you didn't support Team THP.

That was horrible.....LMFAO... But if cleaning a team THP, that means its on team hackers and that will be the outcome of the MC. Team THP will leave a pile of dung on team hackers and paradise

Nate, don't think that throwing a cute baby in that video will make me forget you overlooking my entire team! You don't know anyone on our team? That hurts man...at least you didn't support Team THP.
Welcome to THP, phone the rest of your team that nobody has heard of before and have them post in the welcome thread.

Nice video nate. I'm glad you picked the right side.

LMAO - pure awesomeness Nate!!! Cookie is everywhere!

Appreciate the support for Team Hackers man, you will not regret it!!

LOL Nate! Smart decision. Adorable baby!! Go Team Hackers!

I can't say I'm not disappointed. I just hope that you don't regret your bad decisions. :D

No need to regret a good decision. It's a lock, man.

Great choice, nndosi!

Great choice, nndosi!

I have to agree with Hawk. Great choices and tanks for the support nndosi! We will do you proud my man.

Sent from my forged iPad

LOL Jersey Nate! Good stuff there! I hope it works out for ya.....but probably won't.

LOL Jersey Nate! Good stuff there! I hope it works out for ya.....but probably won't.

That's quite the endorsement for team Hackers there, Nate. It's kinda like saying that I'm probably going to change my name to Metta World Peace. Not gonna happen. Team Hackers will probably come in second. :D

Texas breeds them bigger and smarter. Jersey is just....

Proud to have you man and great vid. That other nate is the fake one, I'm glad we got the real deal cheering for us.

Texas breeds them bigger and more gullible.

FIFY.

And I'm originally from Minneapolis, so I have strong, Minnesotan blood running through my veins. Mixed with east coast swag. I'd love to watch JB take one of you guys out 7 and 6.

FIFY.

And I'm originally from Minneapolis, so I have strong, Minnesotan blood running through my veins. Mixed with east coast swag. I'd love to watch JB take one of you guys out 7 and 6.

Come on down and enjoy the fun. I would make fun of that prediction but it actually can happen

Come on down and enjoy the fun. I would make fun of that prediction but it actually can happen

I like you. You're realistic. Team Hackers now has my endorsement for second place. :D

Pretty strong Texas contingent for Team Hacker brochacho. Waiting for the big announcement from the Original Hacker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back