Status
Not open for further replies.

J4U

IronMan
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
$879 shipped CONUS
I originally said that I was not going to post these for sale here. I have obviously changed my mind and wanted to offer them here first. I have put the paint fill back to stock look along with the forged on the side being black as well. My stupidity and loss could be somebodies gain...first shot at a savings from a $1279 sticker price goes to a THP member.

Standard for Nike, everything from Length, Lie, and Loft.

PXi 6.5 Shafts installed directly from Nike.
I absolutely love these shafts, but found out they are too much for me.
Golf Pride Multi Compound Red/Blk grips.
Approximately 800 balls have been hit at the grass range and chipping greens…no mats.

I will be able to ship up to Monday the 23rd for a quick grab. If nothing happens before then, I would be able to ship once I return from KC on the following Monday, July 30th. I will let this offer stand until the last day of this month, then will ask for a lock and move elsewhere according to the rules of this thread. Payment can be made through PayPal and must clear before shipment is made.

Any and all feedback is appreciate since this is my first attempt at selling on this fine site. The club face shot is of the 8 iron and can post any pics requested.

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0657.jpg

IMAG0658.jpg

IMAG0659.jpg

IMAG0660.jpg

IMAG0661.jpg

IMAG0662.jpg

IMAG0665.jpg

IMAG0666.jpg

Are there pics added? We need pics of all the irons. Best to include face, sole and cavity. Even the shaft if you can :)

Yes, quite a few. They are pretty large, so may take a while to populate.

Pre Flight Day Bump

don't know about anyone else but i can't see the pics...they're marked as red x's...

I can see the pictures, look very nice. Just wish I wouldn't have picked up a new set less than a month ago and I'd be very interested

Thanks ham and gio, I might go back and edit the pics to bring the pixels down. They are very high res and don't show up very fast via a mobile device. Taking the little man to Water World before our trip tomorrow, so will look into that tonight after my softball game.

Just updated the pics so they should load a lot faster via mobile.

Bump

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Going to be locking this up tomorrow morning, but thanks for all those that stopped by to take a look.

Any feedback as far as condition, price, etc would be appreciated.

Please lock this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back