Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that hate-tweet 17 and 18 year old kids have more than one screw loose in their head.
I agree, it's pathetic. The one thing I hate about NSD is grown men blasting these kids for their decisions.
With a late rally, Arkansas' recruiting class is turning out ok, especially condering the coaching change and all of the turmoil and dissapointment of 2012. Hopefully the new coaching staff and a little more success on the field next season will lend itself to an even better recruiting class next winter.
Considering Auburn had a similar season, then purged the coaching staff, the Class we are signing is freaking incredible.

I agree, it's pathetic. The one thing I hate about NSD is grown men blasting these kids for their decisions.

Considering Auburn had a similar season, then purged the coaching staff, the Class we are signing is freaking incredible.

No doubt, the Auburn staff has done a heck of a job in recruiting. It probably helped that they hired a coach that already had Auburn connections and was tied to their NC, but they've done a heck of a job regardless.

For coach B to come into the SEC and pull off the late rally with this recruiting class, it does at least provide a little hope for the future, even the class is ranked 12th in the SEC.

Vonn pissed off a TON of VOls today. He was getting blown up with some hate-tweets today.

Stupid Vols tweeters shouldn't have spent last night and all this morning saying that "Vonn has commited", including their coach with a misleading (non-named) photo tweet.

They just set their fanbase up for a huge letdown, but I abolsutely love seeing their hearts get broken. U of Tenn can enjoy continuing to be a punching bag for the next few years.

Vonn pissed off a TON of VOls today. He was getting blown up with some hate-tweets today.

I'm not feeling any sympathy for Tennessee - the Vols snagged QB Joshua Dobbs away from my Sun Devils this morning! That makes two classes in a row with no QB recruit for ASU! :angry:

No doubt, the Auburn staff has done a heck of a job in recruiting. It probably helped that they hired a coach that already had Auburn connections and was tied to their NC, but they've done a heck of a job regardless.

For coach B to come into the SEC and pull off the late rally with this recruiting class, it does at least provide a little hope for the future, even the class is ranked 12th in the SEC.
Bringing in Gardner from UGA and D Craig from FSU helped with the recruiting a bit too.

I just want to know how Ole Miss is bringing in such a remarkable class - Hugh Freeze must be one hell of a salesman!

I am pretty happy with Vandy's recruiting class and if they can keep James Franklin for a while, then I think he can turn them around.

I am pretty happy with Vandy's recruiting class and if they can keep James Franklin for a while, then I think he can turn them around.

I think he IS turning them around, not can.

On a side note, Bama got a commitment from a guy with an Auburn tattoo. I know who he is, Auburn fans, you know who he is. We'll see if he lives up to the hype.

On a side note, Bama got a commitment from a guy with an Auburn tattoo. I know who he is, Auburn fans, you know who he is. We'll see if he lives up to the hype.

He definitely has, but I am talking about making it to the SEC title game and beating USCe, UGA, and UF in the same season.

Second time he has committed to Alabama. Interesting story with Foster though, Commits to Bama, then commits to Auburn, get's Auburn Tattoo, Trooper Taylor is fired, Reverses his committment and then re-commits to Bama.

He should be a stud, we know the ladies thinks he is. :bulgy-eyes: He's approaching Shaun Kemp territory.

With this stellar recruiting class War, you know what would make it even better? Tailgating at those games with a RV.

With this stellar recruiting class War, you know what would make it even better? Tailgating at those games with a RV.
Hahahaha... And..you are absolutely right.

I thought that was really funny.

Bringing in Gardner from UGA and D Craig from FSU helped with the recruiting a bit too.

Having good recruiters from talent rich areas on the staff certainly paid dividends for Auburn with this class.

And taking it on the road to Auburn away games... Like maybe Arkansas!

Auburn's day is fairly over unless there are some surprises.

Landing 4star RB Ford, top in-state RB was an awesome surprise.

I'm really hoping we can pick up Alvin Kamara to finish up our day. That would be awesome.

I know where you could pick one up...Just saying.

War, go pick that thing up! Then invite me to the iron bowl tailgating! I might not can afford tickets, but I can bring the rotel!

I'm really hoping we can pick up Alvin Kamara to finish up our day. That would be awesome.
I'm fairly certain he will be at Bama with Ruben Foster, seeing as how he drove from Tuscaloosa to auburn to pick him up off his official visit last weekend.
War, go pick that thing up! Then invite me to the iron bowl tailgating! I might not can afford tickets, but I can bring the rotel!
Haha, I have tickets dude.

I'm fairly certain he will be at Bama with Ruben Foster, seeing as how he drove from Tuscaloosa to auburn to pick him up off his official visit last weekend.

Well, you go enjoy the game. I'll sit outside the RV with my rotel and watch it on TV. Don't tell the Nutrition and Fitness thread I said that.

That's what I figured. Still have some hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back