Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much pressure.

Smart of Gundy to save his timeout to ice the kid. He knew he couldn't stop the clock regardless.

Steel Tappin'

Stanford is in trouble. I don't know if they can keep OK State out of the end zone.

Steel Tappin'

Poor kid.

Steel Tappin'

Ouch. Doesn't this game look familiar?

Guess I know why Texas didn't sign him to play in Austin.....good gosh.

Sickest 19 year old in America.

Steel Tappin'

That'll do it. Wow. Great game.

Steel Tappin'

wow....good for OSU....Big 12 holding their own in bowls this year.

Not quite in.

Steel Tappin'

What happened. I missed the ending!

Ouch. Doesn't this game look familiar?

I know 2 college kickers who are really down on themselves tonight. Hope they get over it soon.

Delaying the inevitable? We'll see.

Steel Tappin'

I know 2 college kickers who are really down on themselves tonight. Hope they get over it soon.

Well GAs was a senior let alone a preseason all-american. Geez the life of a kicker

If Luck is so damn good, why didn't Stanford take a shot over the middle like OSU just did? I'll admit to not having watched this whole game, but mostly what I saw was a guy that throws a lot of check down stuff.

Kevin

Oh, I'd try to score the TD. Too many kicks get blocked in college.

Steel Tappin'

If Luck is so damn good, why didn't Stanford take a shot over the middle like OSU just did? I'll admit to not having watched this whole game, but mostly what I saw was a guy that throws a lot of check down stuff.

Kevin

He threw a bunch of really good ones as well, but the check downs worked for them this game. Good decision-making.

Game over. Congrats to OK State. Good game.

Steel Tappin'

I missed the beginning of the OT. Did the Stanford kicker miss again? If so how long was the kick?

Great game! Hope the National Championship does it this good.

He threw a bunch of really good ones as well, but the check downs worked for them this game. Good decision-making.

But they didn't let the all world QB try to win the game for them in OT? If that's good decision making, I don't get it.

Kevin

I missed the beginning of the OT. Did the Stanford kicker miss again? If so how long was the kick?

Stanford kicker missed two. A 35 yard kick at the end of regulation and a 45 yard kick in OT. Hooked both badly.

Steel Tappin'

But they didn't let the all world QB try to win the game for them in OT? If that's good decision making, I don't get it.

Kevin

I didn't see the beginning of OT. What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back