Nike VR_S Forged Irons

Those irons are hawt! Those are the first Nike irons I've seen that I really want to hit.

I believe they are as the PW in this VR_S set is 44 degrees with a 5 degree jump to the 9 iron at 39 degrees.

Nice info cookie!

That's a great looking iron by Nike. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them after some swings.

I wonder if the lofts on these are on roids like the ZStars? That would be appealing if they were.

If so then these immediately move onto my radar.

Amazing looking irons from Nike!

I wonder if the lofts on these are on roids like the ZStars? That would be appealing if they were.

TC, I don't the 'we' get to hit these. I think the VR S will be in lefty but not the forged.

Nike is really bringing it lately with their products, 3 years ago I would hardly even look at their irons, now I would definitely demo these before making any iron purchase. Nice looking indeed.

These do look very nice. Would love to see how some forum members would fare with these.

TC, I don't the 'we' get to hit these. I think the VR S will be in lefty but not the forged.

That doesn't surprise me. The VR S doesn't interest me one bit. Oh well.

These do look very nice. Would love to see how some forum members would fare with these.

There will be tons of feedback I am sure as these will be out at the THP Demo Day.

They dont have any specs for these online. Guess we'll have to wait to see how strong or weak they are.

There will be tons of feedback I am sure as these will be out at the THP Demo Day.

Cool. Looking forward to hearing people's thoughts. And wish that these things were available in lefty just so I could give them a hit.

I'll be giving these a thorough TMex evaluation. Cannot wait!

Hold up. Those are the specs for the VR_S non forged irons. The Machspeed ones.

On point KMac. I thought those lofts seemed high! But I do love the ZStar distance.

That doesn't surprise me. The VR S doesn't interest me one bit. Oh well.

Maybe they pull a surprise out of the hat and offer them lefty?

Yeah I really like the looks of these. I loved the VR Pro Cavity irons and I think these look to be a very solid step up from those.

I'll be giving these a thorough TMex evaluation. Cannot wait!

That is awesome Yoccos. I can't wait for the review to come out!

To me, Nike is notorious for awful stock grips. What/how are the stock grips?

Nice, but put a TM badge on them and they would look similar to the R11s

Those irons look great. They just look money.

MSRP $1200, they are money.

The grips on the VR_S were pretty good, actually. Just a normal Tour Velvet.

Better, for me anyways.

I think when you see these in person, you will see how different they are. In fact they are really different. Closest comparison I would say would be Z-Stars.

I agree, pretty much hated all of Nikes stock grips in the past.

I dont think so. Srixon Z-stars is a better comparison.

The grips on the VR_S were pretty good, actually. Just a normal Tour Velvet.

Thats good news. Thanks Hawk.

Lofts per Golf Digest Hot List:
3I - 20
4I - 22
5I - 25
6I - 28
7I - 31
8I - 35
9I - 40
PW - 45

Sent from Tapatalk

Back