JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the upcoming driver from Nike.

nike-vrs-driver|c%3A520x330.jpg

nike-vrs-driver-toe%7Cc%3A520x330.jpg

img_20110823_173856.jpg

Wow Nike is bringing it in 2012. That thing is pretty.

Specs? I'd love to know that information. This driver looks nice, almost like a progression from the Machspeed.

That looks pretty sweet! 4 degrees of face angle change? Wonder if that is just loft up/down or if that 4 degree also includes setting it to open/closed. Guessing the latter as 4 degree of loft change would be pretty significant and more than I have ever seen.

Specs? I'd love to know that information. This driver looks nice, almost like a progression from the Machspeed.
My thoughts as well. Looking forward to more on this.

I'm pretty curious about that Fubuki shaft they're using. From those pics it looks like a good looking driver.

Nike sure has some good looking clubs coming out. And with a Fubuki in it. Thats panties.

All I can say it that thing looks badarse, great look from Nike on this offering.

I love the looks of that driver!!

Nice looking club. Looking forward to trying it out!

My thoughts as well. Looking forward to more on this.

Maybe a rebranding of sorts? I always liked the VR branding better. Definitely seems like its more Machspeed than VR. Whatever it is, I bet it rocks. I love Nike gear. Easily one of my favorite manufacturers.

Nike sure has some good looking clubs coming out. And with a Fubuki in it. Thats panties.

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!

sexy looking stick.....hopefully this sounds better than the Machspeed did

Sure does look nice at address. Ive become a big fan of Nike gear this year again already.

I like it! Solid look and we know the shaft is awesome, I can't wait to see real THP in hand pics.

Wow okay Nike I see you! Man it's pretty

Wow, this looks just as nice as the irons. Pretty awesome. Nike isn't playing around.

Steel Tappin'

Very nice! I was never a big fan of nikes drivers until I hit my bro-in-laws. His is sweet! I might have to give this one a test drive when it comes out!

Sent from my DROIDX

This year I am making a point ot hit this driver, I only hear good things about the last model, but I have never been a huge nike driver fan.

I can't wait to hit this. I love the improved look of the Str8 fit

same here....looks like it may be slimmer than previous years

I can't wait to hit this. I love the improved look of the Str8 fit

That is a very nice looking driver. I would really like to hit that one.

same here....looks like it may be slimmer than previous years

it looks like they went with a model similar to TM/Cally/Cobra where you screw in from the bottom instead of from the hosel. Much better design IMO. Plus I'd imagine they shed some weight from changing that up.

Mixed emotion's here for this one. I like the look, yet wonder if this is missing something without an expansion type slot. There's very little info here on the Nexcore face, is this supposed to be super thin or what? If I'm not mistaken, I thought most companies were already at the USGA limited range in thin wall design.

Back