Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pondering putting some lead tape on the heel of my current driver. Probably the cheapest ponder ever on this thread.

Hawkponders are cheaper

I'm pondering how in the world to keep up with all the new products coming out. Thought my new driver decision was going to be a breeze but I guess not. Thankfully THP has me covered, now I just have to keep up on the reviews and threads!

Well now that I'm officially OEM'ing the CG Black (special ordered - couldn't help myself), I'm in full on ponder for the RBZ FWs. If the distance gains that they're claiming translate to the swings of amateurs like myself, I'll likely be in for a 17˚ 3W and maybe a 5W or 7W. Can't wait until these are available to hit at the store...

Oh man...I just got a message with my choices of my CS SeeMore Putter I won...I'm stuck between two models:

ONE CS:
productimage-picture-onecs-gunmetal-280_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Or...

DB4 CS
productimage-picture-db4-cs-gunmetal-101_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

I'm salivating looking at both of them...can't make my decision!

Thats awesome. a really good delimma to have!

Oh man...I just got a message with my choices of my CS SeeMore Putter I won...I'm stuck between two models:

ONE CS:

Or...

DB4 CS

You should give them a call or email. They'll help you make the best decision based on your stroke. Congratulations!

I am pondering which tee to use on my first drive of the year. Epoch, or Bamboo? Or the claw ones that the ball never stays on?
You have me there Capt. Maybe I should say cheapest ponder that will come to fruition.

ONE CS:
productimage-picture-onecs-gunmetal-280_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Or...

DB4 CS
productimage-picture-db4-cs-gunmetal-101_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

I love my ONE CS, best putter I have ever gamed.

Can't really go wrong with either, but if I was buying one for myself, I'd have to give the CS model a shot.

Can't really go wrong with either, but if I was buying one for myself, I'd have to give the CS model a shot.

I'm getting in touch with a SeeMore pro soon to help make my final decision, but technically both models are CS series..but I think you mean the Center Shafted ONE CS, Hawk?

I'm getting in touch with a SeeMore pro soon to help make my final decision, but technically both models are CS series..but I think you mean the Center Shafted ONE CS, Hawk?
I talked with the guys at SeeMore, and that is how I decided on the ONEcs. It's a great putter, love everything about it.

hahaha. Yes, the center shafted.

I talked with the guys at SeeMore, and that is how I decided on the ONEcs. It's a great putter, love everything about it.

That would have been my choice as well!! Nice!

option #1

I like them both because of different reasons...I like the ONE CS because of the minimalist, sleek look, but I also like the DB4 CS because it has that classic milled Anser style. I'm just grateful of THP and SeeMore for the opportunity to have won it...not to mention the hat and the training aid as well.

I am pondering which tee to use on my first drive of the year. Epoch, or Bamboo? Or the claw ones that the ball never stays on?

Epoch all the way dude. I actually used some random tee I found on the ground because my first hit of the new year was with a 3 wood.

Epoch all the way dude. I actually used some random tee I found on the ground because my first hit of the new year was with a 3 wood.

I agree, I only use THP epochs.

So I actually decided on the new set of irons. I put in the custom order prior to Xmas and they arrived at the store today. Barring any inconsistencies with the order, I will update this thread later this evening with the pictures of the winning set.

Thanks to all of those that helped with the decision, including JB, One-T, Tadashi and TC.

I am kind of conflicted about wedgees. I am worried that I will lose my soul if I look at Vokeys.

which bushnell GPS do you have??

I am kind of conflicted about wedgees. I am worried that I will lose my soul if I look at Vokeys.

Who needs a soul? I've hit some of my best ever wedges shots with my SM4's. I attribute much of the success to the KBS Hi-Rev shafts, though.

To be fair, I think a lot of wedges would probably perform the same.

So I actually decided on the new set of irons. I put in the custom order prior to Xmas and they arrived at the store today. Barring any inconsistencies with the order, I will update this thread later this evening with the pictures of the winning set.

Thanks to all of those that helped with the decision, including JB, One-T, Tadashi and TC.

That's awesome looper! Can't wait to see what you came up with dude.

KBS Hi-Rev's for my Eidolons.

Dude you wouldn't be missing out on much. Just ask some other gingers. :D

I am now pondering:

RBZ driver
Mashie 3W (still)
Nike VR S Forged irons
Maybe a putter or three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back