2012 THP Fantasy Golf

The rules say they do not. A player stays in their "tier" throughout the whole year.

Guess I need to go read through all of the rules. I only had like 10 A players to choose from. If they never change, there will be many golfers that I could never select.

I think I see what you are saying though - they remain in the same tier but may not be available every week. Different players week to week in each tier but a player is in the same tier all year. Off to read rules!

The rules say they do not. A player stays in their "tier" throughout the whole year.

But I think the players in that list will change though. Some play one week and not the next.

But I think the players in that list will change though. Some play one week and not the next.
But you can only change your lineup 10x per year?

What Thain said. Once you hit 10 uses with said player you cant use that player anymore.

No, you can only start that person on your lineup 10x per year.

I think I like the choose 10 and go thingy better, but we'll see how she goes.
Ok, So, for example, I couldnt start Bubba Watson in every single tournament for the year. Basically forcing people to change their lineups around. I like that.

What Thain said. Once you hit 10 uses with said player you cant use that player anymore.
Got it now, Thanks.

Yeah, I think fantasy baseball does stuff like that for positions too. It adds a nice twist to it.

And i believe that if you swith to your bench player in the middle of the tourney that week, then it will also count towards that 10 for that player.

This is sick! Just joined. Thanks THP, and good luck to everyone. Should be an awesome year!

Guess I need to go read through all of the rules. I only had like 10 A players to choose from. If they never change, there will be many golfers that I could never select.

I think I see what you are saying though - they remain in the same tier but may not be available every week. Different players week to week in each tier but a player is in the same tier all year. Off to read rules!

The line up expands greatly after the first week. Reason being the tournament of champions is the first PGA tour event. This is only open to winners on tour last year, come week two it'll be a full field to choose from.

Just signed up, let's hope this is better than FF

I'm in. Thanks for the league.

Looking forward to it! Just signed up.

Thanks for setting this up. I'm getting back on the THP bandwagon and this is a great way to help. Good luck everyone!

I am gonna win this by the way.

First time, but I'm in! Excited

Thanks for setting this up. I'm getting back on the THP bandwagon and this is a great way to help. Good luck everyone!

Same here. In.

. . . Despite having it setup as multiple leagues, all scores will be combined and everybody is competing against everybody across all leagues. Since the league lasts a full year, we will not name prizes upfront (who knows what will be new), but we can tell you that it will be a fabulous THP Prize Pack valued at $500+ and that GolferGal and myself will be competing in this one as well.

Signing Up
You will use the Yahoo fantasy golf service and search for one of these leagues. It does not matter which one, since all scores are being kept together in terms of the prizes and forum.
I assume there will be a post showing the combined standings every week since it's combining all 3 leagues?

Doesn't matter really, we only will be worried about who will be leading, and that will be me.

One other thing. The banter for Fantasy Golf is going to be in the tournament thread, not in this thread, right?

This sounds like fun I'm in. I'm curious to see how bad of picks I will make.

Back