Your Sunday "go-to"

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
You qualify for a tournament, you're in the final pairing on Sunday, you want to look your best. Your options are endless, what are you wearing?

Shirt,belt,pants,shoes,hat,sweater...whatever else you feel like wearing.

Red Nike Victory shirt, black sweater vest, a TW hat and a mustache. Black Nike belt and red and black Nike free shoes

You will find out 1 week from tomorrow.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

You will find out 1 week from tomorrow.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

QFT! The BStone staffers will look fandamntastic!

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

I've always liked the basic black n' white look. Black slacks with a plain white top, black cap & white shoes.

Not something I would pick for every week, but with Canadian Open coming up, going with my Nova Scotia roots and Canadian brand.

12-S-133-3T.jpg

12-S-320-2T.jpg

12-S-268-2T.jpg

pisa2

Blue is my favorite color so this is what I wore during our Sunday round at the Club Championship:

overalls.png

Blue is my favorite color so this is what I wore during our Sunday round at the Club Championship:

overalls.png

Now that is something I'd pay to see OG aha

overalls.png

That's what I see you in most rounds we play. Nice look there my friend. :thumb:

That's what I see you in most rounds we play. Nice look there my friend. :thumb:

Now come on Dawg, I do change shirts now and then :act-up:

Wouod be my sub70 tartans for me.

Tapped via tapatalk

Johnny Cash look all the way.
When I was traveling on the rodeo circuit, the final round was always all black. It's classic & looks mean, like you mean to handle business. Everything else is blue & khaki, workman look like you're getting the job done.

Probably bright pink shirt, Pink belt, white pants, white shoes, white hat.

Back