Nike VR_S Irons - THP Preview

Thanks for the info hawk. I like the look of these and have little doubt that these would make a great fit for my game, yet I think my next set will be aimed towards a slightly smaller package forgiveness or not.

I like the way these look. I think they're better than the forged, but that's just me. I would love to hit them and let them do what they do. They seem like they'd hit it plenty far.

That's one thick top line, but Nike irons always seem to look good.

They look interesting. I think the hot list said these were their favorite of the Nike lineup.

I like 'em. Look like my kind of irons.

These are some beautiful irons, the photo really don't do them justice. I can not wait to hit these just based on the look.

Great video. Nike has stepped it up big time in the design department - they make some sweet looking equipment these days.

Nike, unlike some of the other golf companies, seems to have really hit the sweet spot with "good looking" and "futuristic," don't ya think?

Nike, unlike some of the other golf companies, seems to have really hit the sweet spot with "good looking" and "futuristic," don't ya think?

I suspect there are plenty of folks out there who won't care for the look of these either, but I think the Black/Red really beats the yellow in the Machspeeds.

Nice Video Hawk, these will be on the list to hit on Demo day.

I like the Machspeeds. A little dull to hit, but they were straight, high, and long. Interesting to see how these stack up.

These are some beautiful irons! The red is way better than the previous yellow.

Anyone playing these yet? Any reviews?

How does the regular play versus the stiff shafts?

I know a review will be out in a few weeks

I spent some more time with these today. Hit about 100 balls w/ 7 iron....I'm liking these....

Just ordered this set. I have a ? that neither Mit Rayon nor Nike can/will answer. I am trying to get more info about the Nike Fubuki 75 x4ng Regular Flex shafts that are on the Nike VR_S cast Iron set. I've seen these listed on many sites who sell. Nike shows specs as Nike Fubuki K shaft. I contacted Mitsubishi Rayon and they responded that "these were a proprietary profile, you will need to contact Nike directly for specs". Nike responded "I researched the specific shaft you were speaking of and could not find it in our custom options." Is the listed Fubuki K the same as the Fubuki 75 x4ng? I've seen that shaft listed often on Nike Fairway Woods too?
Thanks for any help

Back