I like that they are changing it up a bit with the location and color of the number as well as the orange on the ferrule.

I love how all the THP Rickie Fowler homers love these irons and this line. Too funny. Kids these days.

HAHA and we all know Rickie wont game anything even close to these things.

HAHA and we all know Rickie wont game anything even close to these things.

He'll probably still hit his Titleist blades to be honest.

LOL @ Rickie's 2012 WITB:

Driver: LONG TOM
woods: AMP
Irons: AMP
Wedges: TRUSTY RUSTY
Putter: Some Scotty Cameron POS

Sponsored by AMP Energy drinks.

LOL @ WITB thats some funny stuff there.

Tehehehe you're a real jokester.

His real WITB will most likely be like so:

Driver: AMP
Woods: AMP
Hybrid: Adams
Irons: AMP blades or S3 Pro
Wedges: Vokey (I don't see him going to that Rusty POS)
Putter: Scotty

That doesn't bother me

I didn't think it would bother me either, but it was a pain in the rear with the S3s figuring out which club was which when they were in the bag facing the other way...

But they look pretty good at address. I don't mind the look of the club. Almost any other color might have been better than this orange though.

That doesn't bother me
Well, I think it's idiotic. Impractical for one. At least for for me as I carry, and always look down on the bag when selecting irons. Also somewhat silly in a match situation, as your opponent can easily spot what iron you've chosen by simply watching you address the ball.

Had to see these again, I'll admit the one thing that really caught my eye from the newsletter was the thin looking topline. Now that I've had a closer look, the topline looks like it's tiered if that makes sense. Still not the ugliest irons out there.

Had to see these again, I'll admit the one thing that really caught my eye from the newsletter was the thin looking topline. Now that I've had a closer look, the topline looks like it's tiered if that makes sense. Still not the ugliest irons out there.

I like the look at address and the more I look at them, I'm not bothered by the orange as much.

I like the look at address and the more I look at them, I'm not bothered by the orange as much.

The face looks tall. I think they did a really good job of making the iron seem sleek. I don't mind the orange and I also much prefer AMP to Rocketballz.

That orange is awful, and there is way too much of it. I think it would be enough to keep these out of my bag.

I haven't looked at these again. I don't like the color, I don't like the # placement, I don't like the name, and I don't particularly care for the aesthetics.

The face looks tall. I think they did a really good job of making the iron seem sleek. I don't mind the orange and I also much prefer AMP to Rocketballz.

I'm with you

I haven't looked at these again. I don't like the color, I don't like the # placement, I don't like the name, and I don't particularly care for the aesthetics.
So what you are saying is that you will have to wait to hit them and see if they preform?

I haven't looked at these again. I love the color, appreciate the # placement, I'm in like the name, and I care deeply for the aesthetics.

I thought you might say this.

That orange is awful, and there is way too much of it. I think it would be enough to keep these out of my bag.

Yeah I get what you mean. It's why I'm so hesitant with another companies offering. Even though I value performance over anything else.

Errrr...blech!

So what you are saying is that you will have to wait to hit them and see if they preform?

I doubt I'll ever see these in LH buddy, therefore making them never hitable by myself.

I think they're fugly. I've never said I thought that the RBZ irons were attractive either.

amp01.jpg

Yeah I get what you mean. It's why I'm so hesitant with another companies offering. Even though I value performance over anything else.

performance over paint!

I doubt I'll ever see these in LH buddy, therefore making them never hitable by myself.

I think they're fugly. I've never said I thought that the RBZ irons were attractive either.
LOL, no the RBZ irons are ugly too. These are uglier though.

I wonder when Pobra/Cuma sponsors a NASCAR car? That's the next logical progression here.

I wonder when Pobra/Cuma sponsors a NASCAR car? That's the next logical progression here.

Would you rag on them for copying? hehe
NacarTM-3.jpg

Would the AMP car or the Rocketballz car be longer? I think the Rocketballz car would be wicked long.

Absolutely! They should focus on selling Puma attire.

Are they going to come out with a ladies iron set with the green?

Back