The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate all of you talking about the "cold" weather. It is well below freezing here now with wind and there is a good coating of snow/frost in the ground. I want to golf.

It was in the 60's on Jan 1, but I didn't play golf. it was in the low 40's and very windy on Jan 2 when I decided to play a few holes with Dad. Ugh.

In another note, I only owe 3 grand on my car and I should have that paid off before April. Another 5 months and massive payments on my credit card debt and I will be completely debt free! I am amazed how fast the CC debts can pile up. I am still suffering from when my job got cut last year, but no more! I am thinking about taking the money I would have paid on debts for 4 months and going to Japan or Singapore next year. This will be the first time I am debt free since I was in my first couple years of college.
Thats awesome SethO, that has to be a great feeling which based on the current size of my 2 mortgages I will not feel for a long long time.

9.jpg

It looks like the girl on the right ate the other 4.

Thats awesome SethO, that has to be a great feeling which based on the current size of my 2 mortgages I will not feel for a long long time.

Thanks bro. I was pretty dumb when I first got into the real world. I bought a car that was too expensive for me at the time and I maxed out my platinum card. Luckily for me, I still have good credit and I managed to keep up with payments even when things in my professional life went sour. I am just lucky I didn't have a mortgage. I think I am going to throw a Debt free party or something before some woman makes me buy a house that I will be paying for till I am in my 60's.

Thanks bro. I was pretty dumb when I first got into the real world. I bought a car that was too expensive for me at the time and I maxed out my platinum card. Luckily for me, I still have good credit and I managed to keep up with payments even when things in my professional life went sour. I am just lucky I didn't have a mortgage. I think I am going to throw a Debt free party or something before some woman makes me buy a house that I will be paying for till I am in my 60's.
LOL you should, when we bought our second house my banker laughed that he now owns my soul. I'm not sure he was kidding.

LOL you should, when we bought our second house my banker laughed that he now owns my soul. I'm not sure he was kidding.

You have 2 houses?

One-T, no more giving me sh!t for having 2 Porsches. CB has 2 houses.

You have two Porsches? What kinds? Pictures?

One of CBs houses is bring in income. What are your Prosches doing?

Thats different, his is for financial reasons. Yours is to cover up wenis size. hahaha

LOL, I think its a little different for me housing development is my retirement plan. I'm planning on tearing down the house I live in now and building a duplex this year and selling those off and then buying another property or house or two. I've been buying and renovating and selling houses for a few years now in my spare time. My wife and I don't have any money in the stock market, or in RRSP's or anything like that, everything is in housing, which where I live is a great investment.

My wife drives a Cayenne:
cayenne2.jpg

I drive a classic. It is a 1990 944s2 Cabriolet:
photo-2.jpg

I have four porches. One on each side, too.

Kevin

One of CBs houses is bring in income. What are your Prosches doing?

Depreciating in value of course, but being driven daily.

Thats different, his is for financial reasons. Yours is to cover up wenis size. hahaha

That was supposed to be our secret

LOL, I think its a little different for me housing development is my retirement plan. I'm planning on tearing down the house I live in now and building a duplex this year and selling those off and then buying another property or house or two. I've been buying and renovating and selling houses for a few years now in my spare time. My wife and I don't have any money in the stock market, or in RRSP's or anything like that, everything is in housing, which where I live is a great investment.

It is a great investment bro, was just trying to get One-T to stop giving me a hard time.

Depreciating in value of course, but being driven daily.

That was supposed to be our secret

It is a great investment bro, was just trying to get One-T to stop giving me a hard time.

I know bro, silly One-T.

Nice Yorkem! I am a huge fan of Porsches. I had a Boxster before I got married. It was a fun car.

A lot of people have 2 porches. A front porch and a back porch.

Funny story Smalls. One of my best friends said that when we were about 5 years old. I told him my dad had Porsche and he said his dad had two porches. HAHA

I didnt mean any of that! Well, I meant it all. I felt bad for a second. Then I didnt
Its ok we are all married men and wenis size is pretty much irrelevant at this point.

Nice Yorkem! I am a huge fan of Porsches. I had a Boxster before I got married. It was a fun car.

Funny story Smalls. One of my best friends said that when we were about 5 years old. I told him my dad had Porsche and he said his dad had two porches. HAHA

I am actually going to be selling mine in the spring. I tried to sell it at the end of the year but no one is looking for a convertible in the winter.

I am actually going to be selling mine in the spring. I tried to sell it at the end of the year but no one is looking for a convertible in the winter.

That is a hard sale during 20* weather. HAHA

[video=youtube;NUDg-2bvwic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUDg-2bvwic[/video]

Its not a hard sell, you guys just suck at sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back