What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too funny. Is it starting to get colder down there now?

Alex

Yep, our blood is real thin and it is tough on us when it gets to the 30'3 & 40's :D

Yep, our blood is real thin and it is tough on us when it gets to the 30'3 & 40's :D

I know of a few folks here that throw those on their carts and then they use the portable propane heaters as well inside. Real toasty. LOL...I'll take 40's right about now. When does it start warming up for you?

Alex

Ordered it a while ago, but it was just delivered today. My new CG Black Driver... Could not for the life of me find one in stiff to hit around here. So I hit one in regular at GS. It was a bit too whippy for me but I was making solid contact. I'm very hopeful that the stiff shaft will be the right combo for me. Once it warms up a touch, I'll be turning in some good range time with this bad boy. Hoping to gain a few yards and some more consistency over my old driver.

Ordered it a while ago, but it was just delivered today. My new CG Black Driver... Could not for the life of me find one in stiff to hit around here. So I hit one in regular at GS. It was a bit too whippy for me but I was making solid contact. I'm very hopeful that the stiff shaft will be the right combo for me. Once it warms up a touch, I'll be turning in some good range time with this bad boy. Hoping to gain a few yards and some more consistency over my old driver.

Sounds good- let us know how it goes! I know a bunch of people around here have been wondering about the stiff shaft so your input will be appreciated!

I know of a few folks here that throw those on their carts and then they use the portable propane heaters as well inside. Real toasty. LOL...I'll take 40's right about now. When does it start warming up for you?

Alex

I have a cart cover and propane heater and it makes a miserable cold day a ton more tolerable! We have January & February and by March it starts to get back in the 50's and up from then on. Of course the next two days are going to be cold (30's) and then it will warm back up to the 60's by this weekend :confused2:

Sounds good- let us know how it goes! I know a bunch of people around here have been wondering about the stiff shaft so your input will be appreciated!

Definitely will do. I haven't posted in the review thread yet as I haven't hit it at the range. I've been through two drivers this year. One of which (Machspeed Black) I'm pretty consistent with but lacks the distance I was hoping for. Hoping this will end my driver search. Then I can obsess over another club for a while... LOL

Bridgestone j40 4 wood and j40 3 and 4 hybrids :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

My GPS mount for my Clicgear 3.0 arrived today from Blind9.

I also ordered the Power Lag + Flat Wrist Pro to give it a try.

What Gps do you use?
My GPS mount for my Clicgear 3.0 arrived today from Blind9.

I also ordered the Power Lag + Flat Wrist Pro to give it a try.

What Gps do you use?

SkyCaddie SGX. The mount comes with some adhesive thing that slides into the mount, but my gel cover on my sgx works with it.

Orange Whip today, weird feeling swinging it, but should help me out.

Picked up a couple of black widow edge grips for my wedges. Just have to wait for them to be delivered

Orange Whip today, weird feeling swinging it, but should help me out.

I've been close to ordering this a few times. Keep us updated on how it's working.

Picked up a few things with a xmas gift card at the local store:
i-dkgrey.jpg
401414-body-mapping-polo.jpg
i-darkgrey.jpg

I love those shorts Icey, probably my favorite pair that I have, they have the right length for my liking.

Nice pickup.

(Now honestly, how many of you saw me post in here and checked to see if it was a putter or J40's? haha)

Just received my Nicklaus ML4 in the mail, yay!

OEM'd a lesson today and finally pulled the trigger on these, moving from hawkponder to OEM'd. Adicross in white/black

6dd8615c.jpg

Run DMcNiel in da house! dig those shoes man!

OEM'd a lesson today and finally pulled the trigger on these, moving from hawkponder to OEM'd. Adicross in white/black

6dd8615c.jpg

Run DMcNiel in da house! dig those shoes man!

Thanks. After wearing them for my lesson and up till right now Ive found them to be much more comfortable then I had thought. And I have the white laces if I want to go less hood.

no the black laces are legit.

Thanks. After wearing them for my lesson and up till right now Ive found them to be much more comfortable then I had thought. And I have the white laces if I want to go less hood.

no the black laces are legit.

I like them too because there isnt any other black on the shoes. They left the three stripes white and all the stitching too.

I love those shorts Icey, probably my favorite pair that I have, they have the right length for my liking.

Nice pickup.

(Now honestly, how many of you saw me post in here and checked to see if it was a putter or J40's? haha)

I have those shorts as well, in that colour and two others and love them.

I ordered a R11s 10.5 and a R11s 3wood and a TM Maranello cart bag. im still debating on what rescue to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back