Adams Speedline Tech Driver Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I went looking for this driver today to try it out but couldn't quite find it.

Great review hawk. I like the trend towards high level stock shaft offerings.

I won't lie, Adams has me extremely intrigued with alot of their line this year and this is not an exception in that regard. I really would like to try it out sometime down the road out of curiosity. I won't lie though, I miss the silver finish as I quite like it. The hosel adapter may be the best looking and sleekest I have seen though, nice!

Well doneHawk, I really enjoyed that read!

Good review, Hawk. I was impressed with the 9.5* that I had the opportunity to hit, honestly it surprised me that I was able to get a higher ball flight out of it, but I was happy with it. I think the stock shaft offering jived with me quite well.

Great job Hawk. This driver seems to be the real deal and I am really impressed with the hosel adapter! Can’t wait to hit one of these.

Great review. I've been looking for a new driver & this just might be one I add to the list.
Thanks for your time.

Thanks guys. It's a fun club to hit. Probably the looking driver I've seen from Adams to date and the stock shaft offering should have pretty wide appeal. I'm definitely curious how they handle pricing on custom shaft options.

Thanks guys. It's a fun club to hit. Probably the looking driver I've seen from Adams to date and the stock shaft offering should have pretty wide appeal. I'm definitely curious how they handle pricing on custom shaft options.
It really reminds me of the Superfast 1.0 when looking at it in person. Wonder if that design was looked at one creating this one?

You know, I can't really picture the SF 1 in my head right now. I like that they made the funky lines sort of indistinguishable at address.

Great review Ryan.

You know, I can't really picture the SF 1 in my head right now. I like that they made the funky lines sort of indistinguishable at address.
I think it's just how the edges are on the club when looking down at address...plus the whole carbon fiber thing.

Another excellent review. I think the driver really LOOKS good and love the shaft in it, would love to get to try it out!!!

Thanks, Icey. I agree that it's a good looking stick.

That was a really good review Hawk. I felt like it was a quality product even if it wasnt exactly your flavor. I cant wait to see one of these in stores because the Fast 12 LS has been very good for me. And Im not even sure why but dang it, its working good.

Nice write up Hawk; I was pretty surprised when I was able to hit it. With the super light shaft and just first impressions I was pretty skeptical but after some swings I was pretty impressed. I've never hit Adams drivers before, and liked what I saw. As I mentioned before, I don't know that I could get over the sound at impact but I liked the ball flight and feel of the stick. Super easy to hit.

Thanks, Kmac. After the MC I figure I'll spend some more time with it for a little longer term testing, which is what I normally like to do. There was a deadline with this that I needed to meet. While I thought my current driver outperformed the SL Tech for my swing during the review process, I did have some very nice shots mixed in and witnessed a couple people hit it very well.

Nice write up Hawk; I was pretty surprised when I was able to hit it. With the super light shaft and just first impressions I was pretty skeptical but after some swings I was pretty impressed. I've never hit Adams drivers before, and liked what I saw. As I mentioned before, I don't know that I could get over the sound at impact but I liked the ball flight and feel of the stick. Super easy to hit.

I would have killed for the ball flight you were getting out of it. I think you hit your gamer really well too, but you transitioned nicely between two pretty different set ups that day.

The sound is Nike Dymo awful but everything else seemed to be top notch. I had some really good shots with this.

It was definitely a different level of loud when you and bhilln hit it lol.

I dont like Nike Dymo sound mentioned with anything. That is not good.

I dont like Nike Dymo sound mentioned with anything. That is not good.

I still have nightmares of that damn drivers sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally don't think it's quite that bad, but it's a lot louder than most drivers on the market today.

I still have nightmares of that damn drivers sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its still the worse sound driver EVER.

I personally don't think it's quite that bad, but it's a lot louder than most drivers on the market today.

Well, we both dont hit the ball like the Jrods of the world do so I probably dont have anything to worry about haha. It might even be "normal" sounding to me LOL. Jrod needs to stop swinging so hard.

hahaha exactly. When they hit it I definitely heard a sound that I'm not capable of making.

Back