JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
After months of preparations, it is finally here. The 2012 Morgan Cup is upon us and here you can find out exactly how it kicks off and where you will be able to watch it live as it happens.

http://bit.ly/P2y7Os

This will act as the thread where you will be able to interact live with the participants during media day. Have a question to ask one of the golfers? Post it here once coverage starts. Want to speak with someone or see what's in their bag? All you will have to do is ask right here.

EDIT:

The Morgan Cup is here!!!!

This thread will be where to chat and interact with the participants and you can go to www.themorgancup.com to watch the behind the scenes action as it happens.

Last edited:
I love this, cant wait.

I want to give a huge thanks to The Annihilator who put together an awesome webpage just for the live webcast for Media Day. Remember everyone, this is your chance to interact live with the MC golfers, ask them questions about their equipment, tell us what you want to hear about.

I will have one of my volunteers sole job be checking this thread to see what questions you have for the players.

This is going to so cool. Thanks to everyone for their behind the scenes hard work on this project.

TapAhoy!

Looking forward to this. It should be fun and the ability to interact with everyone is great.

• Admin
Dont forget that when you click on the link to go to the article on the home page, you can click to see what the media day page looks like already.

I plan on asking at least 24 questions! Can't wait!

The page is great, very nice work! Another level guys, great job!

I am getting excited, I cannot imagine what it is like for the 24 participants and all of the folks that will be helping out. I am looking forward to the most unique golf event in the world. The home page Ben has created looks great, good job buddy.

I think people will have a ton of fun talking to each person in the Morgan Cup via this thread and it will bring media day to the forum a little better.

How cool is that? Great work on the page, Ben 2.0!

This is awesome. The page looks great, and I can't wait to see the interaction get going. Media Day is going to rock!

Awesome idea!! Just subscribes to this thread.

Hi I'm Hanks....question in the back, yes sir?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

This is going to be great as usual. To be able to see Jake, One-T, TC, and Yoccos on camera at one time is something special.

Translated from Canadian to 'Merican by Siri.

Looks like I won't be getting any work done tomorrow. I can't wait.

This is going to be awesome!!

Very nice guy's, well done!

Can't wait for tomorrow! Go Team Hackers!

Very cool. In between conference calls for work I know where I will be and what I will be doing...

Still trying to wonder why my parents decided this had to be the weekend they wanted to see their Granddaughter for the first time......

This sounds awesome, I hope to catch some of it.

way cool

OMG! I just realized I can get the stream at work!

To all the players and as equally important, all those behind the scenes, thanks in advance for providing such a great venue. Not only the participants, but all those making this happen need to remember with all the excitement, to take care of yourselves in the heat, hydrate and sustain those nutrients!

Back