this is awesome gonna be even better than last years!!!!! love the interaction this year. really great stuff.

This is awesome. Thanks for giving the viewers such an amazing experience

Good luck to everyone there. Hope you enjoy yourselves and make JB and THP proud.

loving the web page with the teams layed out and cant imagine how awesome the videos will be!

I clicked on TC's name link and there's a large bear playing pocket pool, lmao. "Another proud moment", hehe

I'm loving all the live streaming of the Morgan Cup this year!

~Rock

What an awesome website, can't wait to tune in and interact, just to clarify, can we ask questions during media day or do we have to ask them ahead of time?

Auuugh, blocked at work. I'd love to put some faces/voices with some names, this should be interesting to watch.

How cool is this?!!

Shoot.... all I am getting is a black screen.

Is media day live?

It's tomorrow dear.

Sorry baby... Today is Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday.

Assuming you are in the US anyway...

Yay won't miss this

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Still trying to wonder why my parents decided this had to be the weekend they wanted to see their Granddaughter for the first time......

This sounds awesome, I hope to catch some of it.

That just means you have babysitters.

Those of you that didn't get to see this last year should be in for a treat. The additions are really going to make it an even better experience.

Auuugh, blocked at work. I'd love to put some faces/voices with some names, this should be interesting to watch.

I, too, am blocked at work!!! Cuirses, foiled again by the anti-fun patrol

So if I have to work all day tomorrow, can the video still be seen at night, or is it done once the live streaming is over?

Will be following the live stream tomorrow at work!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Will be watching when possible. Flying to New Jersey for work in the morning!
It should be a great time for all the players!

That's cool! I'll be watching

Excited is a VAST understatement for me right now!

This is going to be a ton of fun to follow along with.

This is really exciting! Can't wait to share my love for the great Callaway equipment with all the viewers and answer any questions anyone might have. It's so awesome that everyone can follow along live!

Back