THP'ers featured in SCOR golf video

Very cool of SCOR to include some THPer's in their promo. Show's what great tester's you been!!

Very cool. Shows that these comapnies really do listen to what people on THP say about the product. Real reviews by real people with real results!

Thats great. Cookie stepping on the ball in the trap w/ his THP hat on is priceless!

LOL - hope I don't see that lie in the MC!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Great video filled with good info. Like taking the testing forum and condensing it! This is one of the reasons why I love THP. No way would a major OEM would use a bunch of hacks to represent their products ... or at least I thought that before I joined this community. Love. It. The info on the shaft and why it helps I thought was very representative of the posts in the testing forum.

Tons of info packed into that 6 minutes. Think I saw one-t, mdbuscher and of course MR Ham...Cookie! very noice, rep'n THP!

Wow. Great vid, and it makes me very sad that us lefties will have to wait for SCOR wedges.

Congrats, guys! It says a heck of a lot about a company if they are willing to stand by their product through showing the work of us regular guys, not the tour pros. I may have to get an Eidolon wedge to try out very soon, or start saving for a set from SCOR.

Wow. Great vid, and it makes me very sad that us lefties will have to wait for SCOR wedges.

Congrats, guys! It says a heck of a lot about a company if they are willing to stand by their product through showing the work of us regular guys, not the tour pros. I may have to get an Eidolon wedge to try out very soon, or start saving for a set from SCOR.

But at least lefties ARE coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But at least lefties ARE coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I know. I'm thinking of just putting a little bit of money aside so that when March comes around I can order a AW-SW-LW combo. At least the SW and LW.

It bothers me that some bigger companies don't even acknowledge us southpaws. Can't wait for these.

That was a neat video, pretty informative too.

Pretty cool to be involved guy's, congrats. Great video all around.

Excellent stuff. Goes to show just how credible THP testing is becoming. Great to see SCOR Golf really get behind this, they've been top class throughout, and this just shows it even more!

Dang Cookie....you're gonna need a PR rep pretty soon! Awesome!

man, they missed a bunker shot! hahaha

That's incredible! Congrats to everyone. Shows how valuable forum testing is and how far its come. That's amazing.

What a great video! SCOR wedges FTW!

Awesome video one thing I really liked was the showing of us regular guys. All of these big name companies are all about the "pro's" and us average joe's get left behind. But the fact they are showing real members with less than perfect swings, etc is awesome. I am seriously going to consider purchasing a set just because they support the weekend warrior!

thats awesome Cookie.... id give you a daytime emmy

great video from SCOR.
nice cameo gentlemen...

Video was awesome Cookie, you are a star!

I can't watch the vid until later, but this is super cool.

That certainly shows me that these companies really do pay attention to what we have to say about the products we review here. That's too cool.

Edit that... Cookie, you just bought the wedges out right and added to the review huh? I know I saw them (SCOR) say they knew you already had a set of SCOR wedges on twitter when you thanked them for the Holiday Cheer contest. Cool people those SCOR folks are.

hey, lets not forget about Griff here. he had quite a few vids on there. I am proud of you guys.

Back