TRyan

Granddaddy 2X | GOAT Cup Champion | #TeamHighCrown
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys,

Not sure where to exactly start with this post, but I can say that I have missed this place. A lot has been going on in my life in the last months since I have been active here. I graduated college got a full-time job and am trying to take masters classes on top of that in hopes of getting my MBA in a year.

My golf game has suffered a bit as a result; I am only really getting out to the course for 9 on the weekends and maybe the range once a week. Classes finally ended for the summer and once the school year starts back up in the fall I am going to cut my work hours significantly and be able to get back into my routine of golf.

One thing I found was really missing for me was THP. This was a place I felt comfortable, felt like I could talk golf all day long and someone would always listen. It has been a hard time in my life and I have been under unreal amounts of stress, and this is part of the reason I haven’t been around. It is difficult for me to put into words exactly what this place has meant to me and know that I realized what I was missing...

Smallville was constantly texting me keeping me updated on his MC progress and it finally hit me that no matter how busy I am, I really need to get my butt back over here and join in again.

That is really all I have to say, and I hope that everyone here will welcome me back, and I would expect nothing less from this great community. I am back home again

Taylor
Aka Texashacker34

Welcome back Taylor, glad to see you back on the forum man!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Welcome back!

Welcome back Taylor!

Welcome back!

Welcome Back!

Welcome back!

I wasn't CONSTANTLY texting you though! hahaha

Good to see ya again TH!

Welcome....back!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Welcome back!

I wasn't CONSTANTLY texting you though! hahaha

Smalls I meant that as a good thing dude! I loved following your progress and your one of the big reasons I am back here! We need to tee it up once your hand heals!

welcome back!

I was wondering where you went my man. Glad to see you back.

Welcome back

Welcome back

Welcome back, I moved to KC and wondered why we never saw u here anymore.

Ya we should try to get a round in sometime dd

The irony in you coming back right as we are about to announce Fantasy Football might give you the name Bridges 2.0

I kid. I kid.

JB,

everyone called me bridges 2.0 during FF last year so it is ironic indeed.

Glad you're back!

Welcome back, Taylor!!

Welcome back, THP is one of those things I truly miss when it's not around.

Welcome back!

welcome back!

Welcome back Taylor, I wondered where the heck you ran off to. Happy life is going well for you, busy is better than the alternative.

Back