The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's not forget that Bruce "tackle machine" Carter will be starting at LB next year. He'll be an awesome addition to that LB corp.

I think the Cowboys should draft a Corner, and move Newman to Safety, that way he doesn't have to turn his back to the QB, haha

id love to see Kirkpatrick at one of the CB spots. And I think Carter burst on the scene next year and leads the defense in tackles. He and Lee both become all pros.

id love to see Kirkpatrick at one of the CB spots. And I think Carter burst on the scene next year and leads the defense in tackles. He and Lee both become all pros.

Yes! Tarheels winning on America's Team!

And let's not forget that Bruce "tackle machine" Carter will be starting at LB next year. He'll be an awesome addition to that LB corp.

I think the Cowboys should draft a Corner, and move Newman to Safety, that way he doesn't have to turn his back to the QB, haha

All im hoping is that Keith Brooking finally decides to retire. I love Sean Lee at MLB he is a monster and by far one of our best players on defense. I wouldnt mind moving Newman to safety, as long as he doesnt turn into Roy Williams, we all know how that fiasco was before he left Dallas. I saw a mock about a week ago that had Dallas bringing in Devon Still from PSU, who is a beast on the inside which is what we need to help our run defense. In all reality, we can be thinking all of this but JJ may look at the best player coming out of Arkansas and see how he fits

All im hoping is that Keith Brooking finally decides to retire. I love Sean Lee at MLB he is a monster and by far one of our best players on defense. I wouldnt mind moving Newman to safety, as long as he doesnt turn into Roy Williams, we all know how that fiasco was before he left Dallas. I saw a mock about a week ago that had Dallas bringing in Devon Still from PSU, who is a beast on the inside which is what we need to help our run defense. In all reality, we can be thinking all of this but JJ may look at the best player coming out of Arkansas and see how he fits

This is sad but true. lol and if its not an Arkansas player it will be whatever were not expecting.

bwuahahaha, dude, you fit right in here.

I don't think too many Cowboy fans would mind seeing a Man Mountain plug at DT either. I suspect JJ goes heavy on defense this year. They could also use another tackle, as Tyron was a piece of GOLD this year.

For the record, I'm not a Cowboy fan. That pansy Tony Romo cost me a FF championship by laying a turd against the Eagles, but Kmac loves the Cowboys, and he's my buddy.

And I couldnt agree more about Newman and Brooking. While were retiring or releasing guys lets throw Brady James out too. He's been getting run over for the past three years now.

I don't think too many Cowboy fans would mind seeing a Man Mountain plug at DT either. I suspect JJ goes heavy on defense this year. They could also use another tackle, as Tyron was a piece of GOLD this year.

For the record, I'm not a Cowboy fan. That pansy Tony Romo cost me a FF championship by laying a turd against the Eagles, but Kmac loves the Cowboys, and he's my buddy.

I wouldnt say gold... because he got absolutely ABUSED in the last game of the season! He was definitely sterling silver! Hes going to be a great OL for years to come.

In your heart, you're a Packers fan. Admit it and enjoy life.

Kevin

Speaking of Terrence Newman... did Cruz just run by him again?

I wouldnt say gold... because he got absolutely ABUSED in the last game of the season! He was definitely sterling silver! Hes going to be a great OL for years to come.

The whole line get abused and what NFL line doesnt get abused by the Giants pass rush.

The whole line get abused and what NFL line doesnt get abused by the Giants pass rush.

Let's hope the Packers this Sunday.

Kevin

In your heart, you're a Packers fan. Admit it and enjoy life.

Kevin

NEVER!!

Speaking of Terrence Newman... did Cruz just run by him again?

I think Cruz did that to Revis the week before too. Just sayin'.

And Tyron Smith was an absolute steal for Dallas. He'll be their Left Tackle next year. He's like 20. And good.

Kevin

Are they healthy yet? Dude, Aaron Rodgers might get slapped around a bit this weekend. That Giant Dline is firing on all cylinders right now. JPP, the French man, will wreak havoc.

NEVER!!

And Tyron Smith was an absolute steal for Dallas. He'll be their Left Tackle next year. He's like 20. And good.

Oh for sure he will be. He will be a great OT for 10 years to come. There were 3 REALLY REALLY good OT's that came out in the first round last year.

Kevin

Aaron Rodgers might see something he hasnt seen much this year, the sky or a close up view of the turf. They might actually have to wash his jersey after this game.

NEVER!!

I agree. Many many good years to come from Smith. I think we need another 2 quality O lineman to solidify the line and dominate fools.

So, with some nice talent in this year's draft on Oline, would you mind the Cowboys selecting one in Round 1?

Dudes, Rodgers has taken a lot of hits this year. Clifton is going to play. Not sure about Bulaga. My concern with Clifton is he hasn't been on the field. But he's savvy, like TC.

Kevin

I think Tyron Smith was the best addition Dallas has made in the last few years, he will be a machine for years to come. The biggest thing I have seen is how old some of our players are. The big Cruz play in the Giants game was because Newman and Alan Ball were holding hands in the middle of the field and didnt understand that football is a game of angles, and thought the best angle to take down Cruz was from directly behind him. I would love if JJ went heavy on D this year in the draft, we need a big guy in the middle, i agree with Bradie James getting old, he hasnt looked good for a while. I think Mike Jenkins with some more practice and a new shoulder will be somewhat decent. Our biggest issue is that JJ forgot that our defense ages and resigned them to contracts that would carry until they were 55 years old. There is only one owner in the NFL that signs older players that are years past their prime and that would be the wonderful Dan Snyder in Washington. Love that guy, he makes the Skins worse every year.

Dudes, Rodgers has taken a lot of hits this year. Clifton is going to play. Not sure about Bulaga. My concern with Clifton is he hasn't been on the field. But he's savvy, like TC.

Kevin

I don't know if there's enough savvy to stop JPP bro. Could be a long day for your MVP.

So, with some nice talent in this year's draft on Oline, would you mind the Cowboys selecting one in Round 1?

No, I want defense in the first and second rounds.

LOL @ he makes the skins worse every year.

I don't know if there's enough savvy to stop JPP bro. Could be a long day for your MVP.

I won't lie. I'm concerned. But Eli is going to toss a couple the Packers way. That might be all it takes.

I hate waiting for the game to roll around. I don't feel like working.

Kevin

I won't lie. I'm concerned. But Eli is going to toss a couple the Packers way. That might be all it takes.

I hate waiting for the game to roll around. I don't feel like working.

Kevin

I would be anxious too. What a great post season this is shaping up to be. The Pack will have their hands full, the Niner/Saints game should be good. The Steelers are sitting at home. So great!

I would be anxious too. What a great post season this is shaping up to be. The Pack will have their hands full, the Niner/Saints game should be good. The Steelers are sitting at home. So great!

AFC kind of blows. I'm pulling for the Texicans.

Kevin

I have to agree, I enjoy seeing the Steelers back in Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back