What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessir! I played two rounds at 40* with them, I loved em. Just took them off for chipping and putting but other than that they worked excellent IMO.

good stuff buddy, glad you liked them. did you notice your hands getting cold at all?

good stuff buddy, glad you liked them. did you notice your hands getting cold at all?

The finger tips were cold, but nothing bad, and I think that was being prior to putting the gloves on. Kept really good feel with them. Good enough that I never really thought about my hands being cold, so that's saying something.

The finger tips were cold, but nothing bad, and I think that was being prior to putting the gloves on. Kept really good feel with them. Good enough that I never really thought about my hands being cold, so that's saying something.

I hear that, I have noticed with them that sometimes my hands even get a little too toasty. Even in friggid temps

Im about to go HAM on some Nike VR S Forged irons

Im about to go HAM on some Nike VR S Forged irons

You think those are going to be better than the R11's?

I am looking at new irons since the C-Tapers I put in my G15's do not work for me whatsoever, and I'm curious about the shafts in the Nike's. The R11's I am looking at come with X100's which will be perfect for me, but the Nippon's may be a little too high launching for me.

You think those are going to be better than the R11's?

I am looking at new irons since the C-Tapers I put in my G15's do not work for me whatsoever, and I'm curious about the shafts in the Nike's. The R11's I am looking at come with X100's which will be perfect for me, but the Nippon's may be a little too high launching for me.

I think they would be very close if they had the same shafts in them. The pro Im taking lessons from believes Id be much better off with a steel shaft instead of graphite. For me the Nippons should bring my ball flight right down to where I want it.

no Hawkpondering...get it done

No hawkpondering at all. Not at that price. The more I think about it the more Im going to do it and then try and fight them for their mistake not mine.

NEW 23* S-flex Boccieri Hybrid for an absolute freaking steal considering how good there really are. I mean it, a steal.

No hawkpondering at all. Not at that price. The more I think about it the more Im going to do it and then try and fight them for their mistake not mine.

I agree with you about the price. Man I wish I had that extra $$$ sitting around

NEW 23* S-flex Boccieri Hybrid for an absolute freaking steal considering how good there really are. I mean it, a steal.

Sweet - love it dude!! I am getting seriously envy of your bag once all these new sticks arrive.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Thats a great grab. You going to throw a C Taper in there?

website or personal seller?

website or personal seller?

Personal, a buddy apparently won it from somewhere and doesn't want it. 50.00. Heck yes.

If it was a website, I'd scream the deal from the mountaintops!

Thats a great grab. You going to throw a C Taper in there?

Nope, I love the backweighted NVS in these to death, smooth and easy. Long and straight.

Personal, a buddy apparently won it from somewhere and doesn't want it. 50.00. Heck yes.

That's a freakin steal! I'd be all over the 20* and the 23* if I could find them for that price.

That's a freakin steal! I'd be all over the 20* and the 23* if I could find them for that price.

I hear ya, he called me at lunch about it because he knew I had one in the bag. He didn't know I've been eyeing the 23*, works out awesome for me!

Didn't buy it today, but it was just delivered and is waiting on me at the house; The Mashie M1 that I picked up from Duey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice bro...that is one hell of a steal

Damn dude.....buy of the year thus far.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Damn dude.....buy of the year thus far.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I'm thrilled for sure haha. I know budget golf has em' for 119.00 and that's 40.00 lower than anywhere else, but this was just crazy.

I picked up a barely used Bettinardi BC7 putter at Golfsmith last night. I went there to try out some belly putters since I was considering a switch and also to play with the Odyssey ProType 82 that I've fallen in love with. I just happened to see the BC7 in the used putter pile... wasn't even looking, just happened to glance down at something and saw it. Decided to test it out since it was so similar to the PT82 but was skeptical about not having any reference line/dot.

I took it, played with it and immediately fell in love with it. I was sinking 15'+ putts with ease and I couldn't make the PT82 come close to it by comparison. The feel and feedback was awesome and I love how heavy the head is. I walked out with it for $150. I'm in a monogamous putter relationship now lol.

My Ping Anser4 came in today and what a good looking putter. Whats even better is it only cost me $29 out of pocket with the use of gift cards from Xmas. Bam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back