The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

+million for FK. he's the man for taking care of lodging...a big load off our backs in terms of all the other stuff we have to worry about.

Also thanks to True Blue/Caledonia for getting us prices that are very reasonable. It will make things a lot easier on us staying on property

Also thanks to True Blue/Caledonia for getting us prices that are very reasonable. It will make things a lot easier on us staying on property

Back on topic, THIS^^^^! Huge thanks to True Blue/Caledonia for taking care of us in this way.

+million for FK. he's the man for taking care of lodging...a big load off our backs in terms of all the other stuff we have to worry about.

Both of these are very well said. I think it will be great to have everyone stay on property, will make logistics much easier and the prices are very reasonable.

Both of these are very well said. I think it will be great to have everyone stay on property, will make logistics much easier and the prices are very reasonable.

I know we should talk about the first Morgan cup but I thought everyone was together for that? Right?

Back on topic, THIS^^^^! Huge thanks to True Blue/Caledonia for taking care of us in this way.

Yep yep!!

I will admit I was expecting to spend WAY more than $80/night for my wife and I. I was blown away when Freddie PM'ed me and said the rate was that low!

So, thanks to True Blue/Caledonia - I get the feeling I will have MANY more trips to Pawleys Island after this excursion and I will never look at a course around here the same again.

I know we should talk about the first Morgan cup but I thought everyone was together for that? Right?

For the most part. There were a few that stayed at Reunion, but they did come over and hang out

Most of the guys were in 2 townhouses that were next door to one another, but not everyone was in the same place. Also, those townhouses weren't on site.

Flight is booked!!!!!

I'm just going to bite the bullet and fly from here to there. I'm going to spend an extra $200 or so, but there is so much to be said for flying from an airport 10 minutes from your house. I hawkpondering the tickets, but they aren't getting any cheaper.

The young lady, Tracy, was very helpful. When I mentioned the Morgan Cup, she knew exactly what I was referring too. The condo is three stories with 12 villa per level, I think. The singles will each have twin beds and couples queens. Full kitchen, balconies over looking True blue and a couch in the living room. I expect Seth to find at least one or two of these couches over the course of four days....that is all...carry on

That is awesome, Freddie. Thanks again!

I'm just going to bite the bullet and fly from here to there. I'm going to spend an extra $200 or so, but there is so much to be said for flying from an airport 10 minutes from your house. I hawkpondering the tickets, but they aren't getting any cheaper.
I can fly US Airways for $370 plus $60 each way for luggage to Myrtle Beach, or $390 plus rental car to Charleston on Southwest. That's around a 2 hour drive each way.

If we won't need a rental car, then flying in to MB would be the way to go.

The young lady, Tracy, was very helpful. When I mentioned the Morgan Cup, she knew exactly what I was referring too. The condo is three stories with 12 villa per level, I think. The singles will each have twin beds and couples queens. Full kitchen, balconies over looking True blue and a couch in the living room. I expect Seth to find at least one or two of these couches over the course of four days....that is all...carry on

I would bro hug you right now! Thank you so much Freddie!!

--
tapatalk

Good work Freddie, amazing that you got all this together for MC 2.0!

Thank me by beating team paradise and hackers!

Well at least he said thank you in the thread! Thanks Freddie for all that you have done so far.

Thank me by beating team paradise and hackers!

Consider it done!

I can fly US Airways for $370 plus $60 each way for luggage to Myrtle Beach, or $390 plus rental car to Charleston on Southwest. That's around a 2 hour drive each way.

I'd just pay the luggage fee and fly straight in man, but that's me. I don't think we'll need a rental car.

There is not tons within walking distance of the condo. Good food is about 4 miles away and grocery store is 2 miles away. Golf store about 5. Someone will need to rent a car or two.

Consider it done!

I'd just pay the luggage fee and fly straight in man, but that's me. I don't think we'll need a rental car.
I'm thinking so too. That would be five days car rental, which would make flying in to Charleston more expensive if we don't need a rental anyway. Plus it saves 4 hours of driving or so.

There is not tons within walking distance of the condo. Good food is about 4 miles away and grocery store is 2 miles away. Golf store about 5. Someone will need to rent a car or two.

A bunch of us will be driving in so there will be cars there

I would bro hug you right now! Thank you so much Freddie!!

--
tapatalk

Based on our conversation, you thank me by stay down the hall with Yoccos...hehehe

Back