Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many ponders currently; Flak Jackets, 17* i20 hybrid, rangefinder and RTX vs. Scor wedges.........

Im pondering CB's vs. DPC's. Hit the CB's pretty darn well but forgiveness is a huge plus to me. I want to get my hands on some DPC's to see if they are that much more forgiving and also if they have the same sweet feel. Plus still pondering Aerotechs

Im pondering CB's vs. DPC's. Hit the CB's pretty darn well but forgiveness is a huge plus to me. I want to get my hands on some DPC's to see if they are that much more forgiving and also if they have the same sweet feel. Plus still pondering Aerotechs

Chunky, as I fellow i20 lover, Im telling you, you'll LOVE the DPC's, they will feel eerily comfortable to you. For sure 1a and 1b on irons for me this past year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved the CB's dude. But I was hearing your voice in the back of my head saying DPC's lol!

Pondering the new 588 RTX.
but the reg 588 will be on sale Black Friday for $99.00.
588 RTX $119.00

Solid ponder. I bet you would murder that combo

I'm pondering a Cleveland black head with a white tie in it.
I hit SWs Black with the B. Asha in one. I am pretty certain I want that combo now.

I hit SWs Black with the B. Asha in one. I am pretty certain I want that combo now.

Fun isn't it?

I'm wanting your J40 setup. Hit the 8 iron once and had to walk away.

That was the post that made it a ponder.

I've never had any luck with Miyazaki but I bet that'd change with the BAsha.

What makes you say that?

It seems like something that would suit my game more than the kusala or c kua would. Especially the way the word "stability" is thrown around in that thread.

It seems like something that would suit my game more than the kusala or c kua would. Especially the way the word "stability" is thrown around in that thread.

Hmm, the Kusala has a lot of stability as well. So far to me this one is a perfect marriage of the Kusala and C. Kua. It's still early though.

Had the B.Asha not been mentioned to be an evolution of the C.Kua by Tim himself in that interview I would have NEEEEEEEEVER even thought it was after hitting the B.Asha. I've played a crap ton of driver shafts and I've never seen anything like the B.Asha before.

As to your White-Tie ponder Thain...after the past two rounds the last couple days, I'm coming away quite impressed...as I always am with Matrix shafts.

Interesting jman. I'm in a different camp but I'll save it for a proper right up.

Thain you should definitely try to find a way to try the B. Asha. I bet you'd like it a lot.

I'm pondering when I will finally get to hit my JDL. I hate having to wait.

Interesting jman. I'm in a different camp but I'll save it for a proper right up.

I look forward to reading it dude.

I'd like to hit the 4s and see that comparison to the C.Kua. I just know the 4x B.Asha I've got is just so much tighter than the 43x C.Kua I used to play in my Cobra S2. That was my main gripe with that shaft. Honestly, I think I need to hit the 4s and the 5s, especially as I start to wake the crap up about how high is really too high, starting to really understand things more.

I only have about 10 swings with mine but I would not say the B Asha is revolutionary for me just yet. I really liked what I was seeing though. Time will tell. That Ozik has been money for me. Will be interested in seeing if I can kick that shaft out.

I only have about 10 swings with mine but I would not say the B Asha is revolutionary for me just yet. I really liked what I was seeing though. Time will tell. That Ozik has been money for me. Will be interested in seeing if I can kick that shaft out.

The Ozik line of shafts are SOLID!

The Ozik line of shafts are SOLID!

They really are. I would have sworn to you that it was too high launching. But play it for a season and you will notice that it's not too high at all.

I want to relearn how high is too high! Anyone have any super high launching shafts they want to get rid of? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back