Carolina Lakes - Fort Bragg NC area

Need to check that out....only an hour from
here

You should check out the THP Tour Van Stop coming to NC.

You should check out the THP Tour Van Stop coming to NC.

JB....I am sure there is a thread for this and you get asked this question 1000's of times but besides the stops in all the states that have THP members, is there a THP Outing Day? Seems like I remember seeing someone in another post mention something similar. I may be way off base.

JB....I am sure there is a thread for this and you get asked this question 1000's of times but besides the stops in all the states that have THP members, is there a THP Outing Day? Seems like I remember seeing someone in another post mention something similar. I may be way off base.

Yes. The Ultimate Golf Weekend (THP Outing & Demo Day) will be at Reunion Resort next year. Signup has not started yet.

I have played Carolina Lakes a lot and even got a hole-in-one on #6 a few years back. It is a good deal for a pretty nice course and it isn't too hard either. Never played Kings Grant but heard it is OK. I play Bayonet a lot since it is right by the house, it is $30 M-TH, $40 F and $45 on S&S which isn't too bad right now. If your willing to drive 30-45 min. from Bragg you can play the course out in the Southern Pines/Aberdeen/Pinehurst area for pretty cheap. Go to www.sandhillgolf.com and register and they will email you coupons for the courses. Woodlake GC is nice and has two courses and is $39 to play on the weekend for the military and Legacy is $35 any day for the military. Southern Pines GC is $45 for military. There are a ton of courses around here to play. Oh yeah The Carolina is $35 I think too all year. DO NOT go play Stryker on base!!!! It is a pasture with holes in it!!!

Back