Status
Not open for further replies.

JF

Reaction score
I'm taking an extended leave of absence from THP. Everyone enjoy yourselves without me.

Despite what you might think, the rant thread or my dad has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Sorry to see you go, but hope to see you back soon man.

¿Porque?

We all need to clear our heads sometimes, dude. Come back when you are ready. We will be here.

Peace out

:welcome:

oh, wait...nevermind

I hope your time away does what you expect it too

I don't blame you. See you though. We can keep in touch through Facebook and such.

I will be the jerk and ask this. If one is leaving, why a thread saying so? They wont be responding or reading since they wont be here.

I hope Ice figures out what he needs to and comes back and joins us, but I am confused by the thread.

I will be the jerk and ask this. If one is leaving, why a thread saying so? They wont be responding or reading since they wont be here.

I hope Ice figures out what he needs to and comes back and joins us, but I am confused by the thread.

Attention dude. He will be reading this thread for 5 days waiting for responses.

Yah, I bit.

I hope all is well. But in any case, happy trails. Catch you on the flipside.

Probably to let people know. I know a lot of you wouldn't worry about him, but I know that when other people had left for a while that people vocalized being worried about them. TBH, I'd probably be concerned if Jack just stopped showing up here for a while without giving reason. Or any active member for that matter.

Probably to let people know. I know a lot of you wouldn't worry about him, but I know that when other people had left for a while that people vocalized being worried about them. TBH, I'd probably be concerned if Jack just stopped showing up here for a while without giving reason. Or any active member for that matter.

Then send a private message and ask someone. I will never understand a vacancy post. Its like going to a restaurant and announcing you are leaving. Elvis could do it, few others should.

But starting a thread announcing you wont be on..I mean really? Save the drama.

Sounds to me like a man crush hehe

But seriously hope to see you again Ice, we'll be here

And how about the timing of it? Right during MC coverage. Palease!

And how about the timing of it? Right during MC coverage. Palease!
Exactly my thoughts! I mean, come on dude.

Ice is trying to Icejack the MC viewing thread. Nice!!

I've been on a lot of forums over the years. "I'm taking my ball and going home" threads are usually to get people to talk them out of it.

I heard he won a 3 month vacation from FreeBirdie.........

Attention dude. He will be reading this thread for 5 days waiting for responses.

Yah, I bit.

Good call. but I am guilty for Biting as well enev if it was a to quote whats quote-worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back