GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
January 15, 2012 revision

Rounds this year: 8
Index: 8.8

Eight is 2 more rounds than in entire month of January in 2011 due to bad weather last year. The index continues to rise but it won't be long until it starts back down.

11.3 to 11.0. Moving in the right direction!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Up to a 14.2 I was down to a 10.2 during the summer months and its going back up. With all my lessons starting and a slight swing change I am positive I will drop again in the spring months.

11.3 to 11.0. Moving in the right direction!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Nice job cookie. Slow and steady progression downwards. Your on your way to a single HC by the MC.

Dropped another .3 today. Now down to a 12.7. Hoping to get to single digits this year.

Dropped another .3 today. Now down to a 12.7. Hoping to get to single digits this year.

Way to go and thanks!!

Like you said, little bit at a time. And then getting there and staying there is next, not just a taste and then back to double digits!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

At my all time lowest 2.1 from 2.3. Gotta shoot some under pars now to get that sucker moving ughh. If only my brain could get out of my way lol.

Up half a stroke to 5.8 after removing a double post of tournament 75. Doesn't make too much of a difference, as I'm still getting 6 in my tournaments. Hoping to drop it below 5 for the next revision.

Up to a 7.1. If it'd creep up a little more (.02) I'd get 8 shots in tournaments and win some money :)

It'll start back down here in a month or so, it always does in March.

Rose 0.1 to 3.2 - my 83 yesterday is the culprit. There oughta be a bumpy green adjustment.

Feb. 1 revision is 7.6 down from 8.8. It probably has topped out for the year now. Seventeen rounds posted in 2012.

Mine went up from 10.6 to 11.2 which is actually rounded out to a 11 so it's basically the same. Winter golf always elevates my handicap a bit.

At my all time lowest 2.1 from 2.3. Gotta shoot some under pars now to get that sucker moving ughh. If only my brain could get out of my way lol.

I heard you are close to posting some really low scores. Keep up the hard work and come to Georgia and play the goat patch :D. There are a few on here who think it's an easy course because of the slope rating. :bulgy-eyes: I think when they come play they are in for a real surprise.

Bleh....11.0 to 11.1. As expected.

only a slight drop, but better than no drop at all. At least we can still play this year. The past two winters were snowed & frozen out most of the season.
10.4 - 10.2

All my buds handicaps are going up this winter, while mine keeps dropping. @#*/#*% baggers! They'll probably kick my butt when the MGA tournaments begin.

My GHIN went down from 6.8 to 6.6, primarily because my 80 from Monday got posted as a 75. I entered the score myself online, using the Hole-by-Hole entry, and somehow my 5 on the first hole got recorded as a "0" in the ESC score. Apparently, I have to get this straightened out through my home course....

I do have a question. When does the season start? April right?

I think it depends on your area or state golf association. VA doesn't have an off season any longer. Not sure about DE.

I think it depends on your area or state golf association. VA doesn't have an off season any longer. Not sure about DE.

Okay. Thank you very much i'll have to look into it

from 2.1 to 1.9, didn't think it would go down this time. Very happy with that.

from 2.1 to 1.9, didn't think it would go down this time. Very happy with that.

Congrats Marc! I am sure when you are a low single digit, making jumps like that is very satisfying.

For us in Idaho, we can't post from Nov.15 through the end of Feb.

I just got my first official USGA index today, 15.5 which I rounded up to 16 on my profile. I started playing May 2011 and think my rating is from playing from the white tees rather than just my score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back