Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship Thread (Spoilers)

So hard not to make joke about NC State education right about now....

Anyways, if Tiger doesn't win, what's the bigger story: someone coming from behind to win, or Tiger not getting it done? I fear that it's the latter, by far. The only way that Tiger not winning isn't the main story is if Rory comes from behind to win, then the headline is about "passing of the torch" or something like that.

Haha, you could have. I'd be okay with it.

Have no fear Tiger homers, he'll get the job done. Robert Rock and his beautiful hair can't beat a 14 time Major winner and waitress slayer. Not a chance!

Have no fear Tiger homers, he'll get the job done. Robert Rock and his beautiful hair can't beat a 14 time Major winner and waitress slayer. Not a chance!

Idk. Somewhere in that hair there's magic. His game looked pretty good, I was daggone impressed.

Idk. Somewhere in that hair there's magic. His game looked pretty good, I was daggone impressed.

I agree. I think Tigger will likely win but wouldn't be surprised if the hair pulled it out.

He wasn't playing with the man himself though, that makes a difference. I don't know what might be the biggest story though: wtf is Lee Westwood and Luke Donald? Losers.

He wasn't playing with the man himself though, that makes a difference. I don't know what might be the biggest story though: wtf is Lee Westwood and Luke Donald? Losers.

Seriously. What about Kaymer? Dude has won here so much, where the hell is he at.

Seriously. What about Kaymer? Dude has won here so much, where the hell is he at.

Chilling in the desert I guess. Idk. It's just such an interesting leaderboard b/c there is Tiger and Rory, and then a ton of B listers.

Chilling in the desert I guess. Idk. It's just such an interesting leaderboard b/c there is Tiger and Rory, and then a ton of B listers.

Whoa! You mean this isnt top notch PGA tour talent?? wtc

You think with hair like that, Robert Rock ain't slayed a few waitresses himself? That dude is right out of a 60's spy movie. I bet he gets more chicks than Matt Helm.

Kevin

You think with hair like that, Robert Rock ain't slayed a few waitresses himself? That dude is right out of a 60's spy movie. I bet he gets more chicks than Matt Helm.

Kevin

Maybe, but I don't know if he's married to a Swedish baby sitter and has two kids with her either.

Robert Rock is in for a real treat in a few hours.

Oh yeah thats right. :beat-up:

Dude, how many times do I have to learn you:

1. Euro Tour > PGA Tour
2. Component Clubs > OEM clubs
3. Anything > Apple/Steve Jobs (r.i.p)
4. USA > Canada
5. Ryan Leaf > Tony Romo
6. Turd > AMP

Maybe, but I don't know if he's married to a Swedish baby sitter and has two kids with her either.

Robert Rock is in for a real treat in a few hours.

Be cool to see him win it. Be a great story, and young golfers everywhere would be changing their hair and looking for new slacks.

Kevin

1. Euro Tour > PGA Tour
4. USA > Canada
5. Ryan Leaf > Tony Romo
6. Turd > AMP

hahah!

I think you and I will be the only people pulling for him. And paulo!

What? I speak the truth.

I know, it was just funny to read that list and then...BAM!

I bet if DJ was in this tournament he and Tiger would have a battle of the century tomorrow. Our grandkids, grandkids would talk about it.

1. Euro Tour > PGA Tour
4. USA > Canada
5. Ryan Leaf > Tony Romo
6. Turd > AMP

lmao...

I know, it was just funny to read that list and then...BAM!

I bet if DJ was in this tournament he and Tiger would have a battle of the century tomorrow. Our grandkids, grandkids would talk about it.

I'm inclined to agree with you. And the party afterwards would be something of legend in that area of the world.

I think you and I will be the only people pulling for him. And paulo!

What? I speak the truth.

The Tiger fans are very excited. I'm a Robert Rock man, no doubt. I've seen him play some decent golf on Saturday and Sunday morning over the last year. On the strongest tour, too.

At the range today, I want my daughter to try the RBZ 3w and she won't, I told her I'd swing a club called turd if I could get 17 more yards. She said she wouldn't. Looks like she won't be playing the AMP if it's less than a turd.

Kevin

The Tiger fans are very excited. I'm a Robert Rock man, no doubt. I've seen him play some decent golf on Saturday and Sunday morning over the last year. On the strongest tour, too.

At the range today, I want my daughter to try the RBZ 3w and she won't, I told her I'd swing a club called turd if I could get 17 more yards. She said she wouldn't. Looks like she won't be playing the AMP if it's less than a turd.

Kevin

Until Lexi Thompson starts playing with it. I bet she moves the needle more than that dirty sanchez looking Rickie Fowler.

Kevin

She just refused to even try the RBZ 3W? Is it the name? Rocketballz. Tell her to just say it a few times and it starts to sound better each time. Who does she think she is? The Paualo and his Euro B-listers?

I'm inclined to agree with you. And the party afterwards would be something of legend in that area of the world.

Yeah, I'm sure they would all put on party hats, sip some sodas, and give high 5's.

Kevin

Maybe TM should introduce a ladies version called RocketOvarieZ

Maybe TM should introduce a ladies version called RocketOvarieZ

That would be sick. I don't think they'd be popular in Abu Dhabi.

Maybe RocketVeilZ

Back