The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is incredibly unfortunate dude. At least you saved your wallet and clubs.

I am not sure how to explain this, but here it goes.

I was up at my local 9 hole with a buddy. We had just finished playing 9 the first time around and I was playing well. +3 through 9 holes with a birdie, 4 bogeys, and 4 pars. We play #1 again and I par it and we tee off and two and begin our walk to the second fairway. You have to cross a bridge to get there so I decide to let my Clicgear roll down to the bridge like I do everytime I play, but this time it was different. As it approaches the bridge it hits a rock that was in the path and bounces left straight towards the water below.. I race down to grab it and as I reach the bag and cart flip over the side of the bridge and into the water.

I throw my shoes off and race down the hill and jump into what I thought was a shallow creek, it wasnt. I couldnt touch the bottom so I raced into the water and grabbed my wallet which was floating down the creek. I get my wallet and pull up my cart bag which has 2 clubs in it. When I see this I start freaking out and think I lost almost my entire bag. Luckily they had sunk right where they fell in and I was able to snag all of my clubs..

In the process I lost my apartment keys and my phone. I guess this is what you get for being a moron, but luckily my clubs are safe. The phone and keys have been replaced and I wasnt hurt, so things could have been a lot lot worse.

Unfortunately all I have lost now is my dignity haha
What_zps77b34aa0.gif

Oh....My.....God.

Whoa, solid rant.

I was up at my local 9 hole with a buddy. We had just finished playing 9 the first time around and I was playing well. +3 through 9 holes with a birdie, 4 bogeys, and 4 pars. We play #1 again and I par it and we tee off and two and begin our walk to the second fairway. You have to cross a bridge to get there so I decide to let my Clicgear roll down to the bridge like I do everytime I play, but this time it was different. As it approaches the bridge it hits a rock that was in the path and bounces left straight towards the water below.. I race down to grab it and as I reach the bag and cart flip over the side of the bridge and into the water.

I throw my shoes off and race down the hill and jump into what I thought was a shallow creek, it wasnt. I couldnt touch the bottom so I raced into the water and grabbed my wallet which was floating down the creek. I get my wallet and pull up my cart bag which has 2 clubs in it. When I see this I start freaking out and think I lost almost my entire bag. Luckily they had sunk right where they fell in and I was able to snag all of my clubs..

In the process I lost my apartment keys and my phone. I guess this is what you get for being a moron, but luckily my clubs are safe. The phone and keys have been replaced and I wasnt hurt, so things could have been a lot lot worse.

I'm sorry, but picturing this I started cracking up! It's too bad you weren't videoing at the time!

In reality it was kinda funny.. I am out the cost of a new phone and keys, but it could have been a lot worse. Got too look at the brightside sometimes

Haha I just texted you. I'm guessing you didn't get it? :alien:

You need to do a re-creation of it so we can all live it!

This is why you should take a riding cart! hahaha

I'm sorry that had me chuckling, what was your playing partner doing?

Solid rant.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I'm sorry that had me chuckling, what was your playing partner doing?

Solid rant.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Laughing hysterically. It is funny to imagine, not so funny to have it happen to you

Laughing hysterically. It is funny to imagine, not so funny to have it happen to you

Yea, i wouldn't want it to happen to me. Glad you got most everything back.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Murphy's Law in action.

So that explains the text with the new phone number.

I, like Smalls, started laughing when reading it as I pictured it in my head....goes from worse to even worse.

That sucks though dude....glad everything is alright.

My rant is trying to "train" a new Japanese Maple tree and snapping the top branch that was overflowing and looked really good.

#wifeproblems

My rant is trying to "train" a new Japanese Maple tree and snapping the top branch that was overflowing and looked really good.

#wifeproblems

The way i see it the best thing to now is rip it apart and sit one of the dogs next to it and take a picture, then when she comes home go look what the dog did

My rant is this day.

Beyond stressed, beyond pissed. Just for once wish I could catch an effing break.

The way i see it the best thing to now is rip it apart and sit one of the dogs next to it and take a picture, then when she comes home go look what the dog did

LMAO, it's still good except for the one branch that made it look so good. And of course with the dogs being my responsibility I would still be to blame!

She's not pissed though as our yard looks great and I have been doing 90% of it.

Solid rant Taylor....also made me chuckle a bit...sorry

That sucks but it's pretty freakin hilarious dude. I would have LOVED to have seen this take place.

So did you finish your round or leave?

That sucks but it's pretty freakin hilarious dude. I would have LOVED to have seen this take place.

So did you finish your round or leave?

I finished my round, obviously. Grips were soaked, no glove, and towel floated down the creek, but I finished.

In all honesty it was pretty funny looking back at it and could have ended much much worse

LMAO, it's still good except for the one branch that made it look so good. And of course with the dogs being my responsibility I would still be to blame!

She's not pissed though as our yard looks great and I have been doing 90% of it.

Then pack a bag. Run for your life and i'll pick you up for the airport.

Isn't there some way you could splint the branch

You need to do a re-creation of it so we can all live it!

This is why you should take a riding cart! hahaha

I think he and Jersey Nate need to do a group thing...Taylor can jump in the creek and Jersey Nate can try to jump over it :alien:

Dude, you just made my day Taylor.

I was coming in here to rant about work, but now I just can't. Now I'm kinda smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back