Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday the weatherman said high 40s and sunny... its neither right now

Pretty much a Nebraska winter right now, all be it on the warm side. 41* and snowing hard. 1 1/2" to 2" of fluffy wet snow on right now, 14 MPH with gusts 40 to 50 Lol. Calling for a warm up the next few day, hope we get it.

We have a thunderstorm going right now.

And here comes the rain. It's a downpour out there.

Well after two weeks of frost, snow and wind storms I think tomorrow will be nice enough to golf and the course should be open.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not going to reach the daily high at 8am
lmao... got me there but it still wasnt anywhere near sunny

today its supposed to be warm and drizzly
i think ill try to give it a go before i have to work

Well, SW and I were suppose to golf today but Mother Nature says NO!

She can be a real B sometimes

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Damn, sucks man. In FL or NC?

Damn, sucks man. In FL or NC?

NC. It's winter man, take what it gives you and keep moving. There's hope for later in the week.

How's everyone in Arkansas/Alabama this morning?

--
tapatalk

NC. It's winter man, take what it gives you and keep moving. There's hope for later in the week.

How's everyone in Arkansas/Alabama this morning?

--
tapatalk

Yeah, Tuesday and Wednesday look nice.

4-5inches of snow. No golf for me today.. Going to my weekly indoor golf training tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Tappin' for world peace!

It's actually 52 degrees here today but we had enough ice and snow that it's still on the ground. I'm living in a swampland right now.

It's actually 52 degrees here today but we had enough ice and snow that it's still on the ground. I'm living in a swampland right now.

The worst kind of situation....

Tappin' for world peace!

Cold weather and a couple inches of snow over the last few day's, but a high of 50* for Thursday. I kind of doubt it will be enough to clear the course, but we can always hope. On the bright side we are over the hump, spring should be two months away or less.

It's foggy as hell here today. It's weird, this only happens every now and then but it's REALLY foggy.

It's supposed to rain on the days I can play golf and then gets cold when I can play. Just come on weather!

60* in the Baltimore area today and I had a list of things to do, none of which included golf.

Today was gorgeous- about 45* and sunny. Unfortunately, it snowed over the weekend and rained all yesterday so there was still some scattered snow and it was ridiculously wet. I hope it's like this later in the week when the ground gets better.

It's supposed to get up to 50* tomorrow, with not a lot of wind. Jacqui and I are playing in the afternoon.

Leaving for cancun next week in mid 80s the 20's here in cheeseville WINNING...

We in the DFW (all of Texas for that matter) area just had almost 5 inches of rain over the last 24 hours!!!! We needed it!!!! Sun should be out in time for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back