What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear, Jman. But they will be yours at some point.

Sorry to hear, Jman. But they will be yours at some point.

Yep, I'm sure a J40 driver will be in my future down the road.

In the mean time, I still have my gorgeous irons!

Yep, I'm sure a J40 driver will be in my future down the road.

In the mean time, I still have my gorgeous irons!

Have you hit the J40 much, Jman?

Have you hit the J40 much, Jman?

No sir. Its just a true desire for me as it fits. Low spin and a slightly smaller head with clean smooth looks.

Plus, I'm hooked on B'Stone for all they've done with THP...and it doesn't hurt that the reviews of it around have been phenomenal.

I had a lesson this morning, went to the range, with great results. Decided to go ahead and play 9.

I went to the store to pick up my reshafted hybrid. While there I hit a few balls on the shaft optimizer. It reccomended the KBS Tour, X100 and PX 6.0.

Good day.

Picked these up at EW tonight. Mizuno MX 25 (4-PW). Guy had just traded them and man are they clean. Barely hit. I will change that. Been wanting some steel shaft Mizunos sine I typically play graphite. These felt really good.

TapAhoy!

a6f88b05-a097-010b.jpg

Picked these up at EW tonight. Mizuno MX 25 (4-PW). Guy had just traded them and man are they clean. Barely hit. I will change that. Been wanting some steel shaft Mizunos sine I typically play graphite. These felt really good.

Nice pickup, SMG!

These;
j40-irons.jpg

AHHH! Nice, man! I really love all the Bstone purchases as of late. Just wish they made their stuff in lefty!

Those BS J40's are so beautiful. I like them more each time I see them.

TapAhoy!

Beautiful SMG!

Just looked at the J40 pic again....sweet.

TapAhoy!

Congrats WE! They're still gorgeous everytime I see them.

Nice clubs SeeMore and War Eagle!!!

Finally. Bridgestone J40 DPC irons. 5-PW with Nippon 1050 shafts. Feels so good to oem again.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Finally. Bridgestone J40 DPC irons. 5-PW with Nippon 1050 shafts. Feels so good to oem again.

Beast mode from tapatalk

OEM lives ftw.

Beast mode from tapatalk

It's like crack!

Beast mode from tapatalk
There ya go. I knew you had it you to get it done. Congrats on the purchase.

Thanks guys. There is some OEM left in kmac

Beast mode from tapatalk

Beast mode from tapatalk

:clapp: Can't wait to see them in your bag! Great looking irons with a lot of talent for sure.

Beast mode from tapatalk

And the people are once more drawn to you. Congrats on the sweet sticks!

Thanks guys. There is some OEM left in kmac

Beast mode from tapatalk

Good to hear. I missed OEM for a while there.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Name change forthcoming? Congrats!

Love all the Bridgestone action in here tonight. Congrats WE and Kmac!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back