2012 The Barclay's (SPOILERS)

No interview from Woods. They said he "politely declined." I'm curious how polite he was after that display.

Westy needs a SeeMore too.

His putting is just awful. For a guy that is one of the best tee to green, his putting has got to be one of the worst on tour. Especially inside of 10 feet where he seems to miss more than he makes.

Like I mentioned, I have no idea if it is in fact true. This gentleman has no reason to lie or make anything up, and we have heard it from a few others including both PGA and LPGA players, but I always assumed it was a myth.
I hear ya...

His putting is just awful. For a guy that is one of the best tee to green, his putting has got to be one of the worst on tour. Especially inside of 10 feet where he seems to miss more than he makes.

Absolutely, and it makes me sad to see.

I've always been curious about how many guys out there give SeeMore a look on the practice greens early in weeks. I know the lack of pay and some guys sponsorships prevent a change from ever happening, but you think they'd take note of someone like ZJ being consistant as can be on the greens and get curious.

I chuckled when Ian said that Tiger "politely" refused to do a post round interview. I imagine it was a curt refusal.

Absolutely, and it makes me sad to see.

I've always been curious about how many guys out there give SeeMore a look on the practice greens early in weeks. I know the lack of pay and some guys sponsorships prevent a change from ever happening, but you think they'd take note of someone like ZJ being consistant as can be on the greens and get curious.

Few unfortunately. Mostly due to contracts.

Few unfortunately. Mostly due to contracts.

I assumed that was the case, just kind of sucks that it is the case.

I know I already said it, but the claw from lefty still freaks me out.

Tiger certainly needs to get his putting back in order. 10 years ago, he'd take one look at a 6 footer, step up, and confidently pour it in. Now he looks, steps back, looks again, looks from the other side, looks again, and is still tender with the putter. His ball striking is as good as it's been in a very long time, but when you're always worried about missing puts then its going to be difficult to trust that you're close enough to not struggle.

It's his back. It bothered him starting yesterday. It just never really recovered.

and if his back is still tight, it makes it dreadful to play, especially if it's tight in the right spots

Agreed, I think it's time to cut his losses and move on, I also think he would benefit now more than ever from Hank. He would re-find his lots fundamentals.

the chances of him going back to hank are the same as my chances of winning the 2012 FedEx cup. That's just not going to happen.

I dont think he needs to leave Foley at all, just maybe should bring in someone to help his putting, like Dave Stockton.

It's his back. It bothered him starting yesterday. It just never really recovered.

You make a good point. I think Tiger has a few nagging injuries, and they really bother him on the weekends. Especially during big events.

Kevin

You make a good point. I think Tiger has a few nagging injuries, and they really bother him on the weekends. Especially during big events.

Kevin

I think he needs to get the sand out of his......well, anyways...

What the crap was that Sneds?

Yeah, the process is right where he wants it, he just has to get healthy now.

Lol, I've heard garbage like this for 3 years.

Surprised to see Sergio not getting anything going today. Finally gets a decent look at birdie but can't convert. Has missed way too many greens today.

Surprised to see Sergio not getting anything going today. Finally gets a decent look at birdie but can't convert. Has missed way too many greens today.

Its because I started pulling for him today.

Yeah, the process is right where he wants it, he just has to get healthy now.

Lol, I've heard garbage like this for 3 years.

While he was learning the new swing, he neglected his short game. He's close. When it all comes together he'll go back to striking fear into everyone on tour.

If the injuries don't keep hampering him.

Kevin

Hmmmm.....may get interesting here.

Mistake by Watney. Could open the door a little.

Dangit Nick!

Watney still not home yet. Has a tough putt for bogey coming up.

I like playoffs.

Wow, McCord, what a manly reaction to that putt, LOL...

Back