2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Phil is playing out of his mind!

Wow, Phil. What have you been taking this week? I want some! What a putt.

Unbelievable. He must barely be able to keep himself from bursting out laughing.

Kevin

Phil to win - unbelievable putting.

WOW...

Nice putt Tigger!

Oops. That's poor. I can do that bad.

Phil just needs to aim more than 30ft from the cup and he'll win every tournament. Wow he's clutch today!

Another great putt from Phil. Nice save!

And yet another epic fail by Tigger.

That putter won't be making a return trip to Florida. It'll be swimming in Stillwater cove

Just got home, looks like Phil's on today.

Another illustration of Eldrick not having the old Tiger edge.

Phil has stepped up and is on fire.

I think Phil has taken his belt off because he is spanking Tiger and the entire field.

TapAhoy!

This tournament is awesome! Phil is schooling his nemesis. He's absolutely rubbing it in by making putts like that at this point. Good on ya Phil. Giving the fans a show with the pairing b/c Tiger sure isn't.

I wished they both would have played well, but I am at least glad one of them is winning.

This tournament is awesome! Phil is schooling his nemesis. He's absolutely rubbing it in by making putts like that at this point. Good on ya Phil. Giving the fans a show with the pairing b/c Tiger sure isn't.

Don't worry about the fans not getting a show from TW. That is why they let him play with Romo, the real star of the group.

Don't worry about the fans not getting a show from TW. That is why they let him play with Romo, the real star of the group.

Lol. Funny. Romo should play golf full time!

Back