The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a festival of TMex on THP tonight. The site has a spicy Hispanic flavor.

Kevin

LOL dude Im seriously going to buy a steak and cook it. Eff going out tonight, TMex has been inspired!

LOL dude Im seriously going to buy a steak and cook it. Eff going out tonight, TMex has been inspired!
I'm looking forward to seeing this Tmex steak. You going bbbq with some byobb, or are you going to be going oven with that bad boy?

I enjoy tearing down fences. If they sent me to the Middle East with unlimited High Lives and about 20,000 sets of TaylorMade golf clubs, the strife would be over and gas prices would be about $.20 a liter in like two weeks.

Kevin

Get a Porterhouse with a big tenderloin on it.

Kevin

I'm looking forward to seeing this Tmex steak. You going bbbq with some byobb, or are you going to be going oven with that bad boy?

LOL. Dude Im inspired but also a mexican. Im liable to buy a steak then be too lazy to cook it. I hope Imnot. If not I'll be grilling for sure. Maybe foreman? I hate the foreman for Ribeye but I'd be desperate at that point.

I enjoy tearing down fences. If they sent me to the Middle East with unlimited High Lives and about 20,000 sets of TaylorMade golf clubs, the strife would be over and gas prices would be about $.20 a liter in like two weeks.

Kevin

LOL this was funny.

Nice work Breezy, love my chopsaw.

Pfffft... Fine you win this round! It was funny though. I got rep for it. Cause they know it was funny too.

Haha, love ya TMex!

TMex that steak is not going to get purchased, is it?

Kevin

Haha, love ya TMex!

LOL love you too dude.

TMex that steak is not going to get purchased, is it?

Kevin

It's going to be bought Esox for sure. Not sure it will get cooked. My back has kept me laid up all week man. Pain pills make me sleep. I'm even possibly forgoing hanging for my friends bday tonight. Sucks getting older dude. I hate it.

LOL love you too dude.

It's going to be bought Esox for sure. Not sure it will get cooked. My back has kept me laid up all week man. Pain pills make me sleep. I'm even possibly forgoing hanging for my friends bday tonight. Sucks getting older dude. I hate it.

Didn't know you were hurting, Buddy. Backs suck. Wait 'til your my age. Everything hurts. You need a good short game because you can't swing.

Kevin

Didn't know you were hurting, Buddy. Backs suck. Wait 'til your my age. Everything hurts. You need a good short game because you can't swing.

Kevin

Man. it sucks. Got into a bad car accident when I was littled. Effed ish up and a couple times a year BOOM. Can't do much.

I've been workin on it lol. All in the stroke. Once I get distance control and touch down.. I might be good again :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I started watching Woody Allen's Sleeper on The Netflix. Probably haven't seen it for 40 years, but can remember it in the theater when I was like 11 and just dying laughing.

Kevin

Sitting by the fire having a whiskey and coke looking over the lake. Pissed off had a huge fight with my brother which turned into a huge fight with my wife!

Sitting by the fire having a whiskey and coke looking over the lake. Pissed off had a huge fight with my brother which turned into a huge fight with my wife!

That sucks man.. More whiskey, less coke!!!

That sucks man.. More whiskey, less coke!!!

Trust me they have gotten stronger as the night has progressed! But hey at least I am at the lake and it is a beautiful evening!

Thats why I am maintaining a positive mood! Switched to the 100 proof rum now!
Oh man... For me whiskey and rum is a bad combination... Good luck.

I am a trained professional! I sell it for a living. Now get me drinking beer and I am a hot mess the next day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back