Brian Gay Talks Style With THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got together with Brian Gay at the Sligo Booth today to talk about the new Sligo line and how he is playing.

Great info JB. I really like the brightly colored pants that they offer!

Sligo has an amazing line of clothing. Great colors, great designs. They have quickly become my go to company for golf wear. Keep up the great work Sligo and THP!

Brian's voice always throws me for a loop when I hear him talk. Can't think of a better spokesman for Sligo.

Great video. Man, you see him on the course and would never put that voice and accent to those clothes.

Holy frosted tips! Great interview. Didn't expect BG to have the voice that he has...but he makes a great spokesperson for Sligo. I've always wanted some Sligo gear. Very sharp.

JB is just banging out awesome interviews! Love it.

Great interview JB. I downloaded the 2012 catalog a few weeks ago def nice looking wear. Haven't worn any to date but will consider in the future.

Were those pants more neon in person?

JB would make David Feherty take notes with his interview skills. Brian Gay is a really cool, laid back guy. Enjoyed watching this interview first hand immensley.

I didn't think so. I'm not the most fashionable lol. I thought they looked vibrant but not neon.

yeah, I really like SLIGO, but those pants were a bit much. Brian Gay could rock them though.

love Sligo and Brian Gay.... what a great spokes person for their company!

Great interview! Really cool to see these. I too was thrown off by how Brian sounded. I guess with the way he looks I just didn't expect that. Not a bad thing just was the first time I'd heard his voice. Really like the sligo clothes. They have so many shirts I really like!

Great interview! I love listening to him talk about how and why he chooses apparel. Time for me to grab some Sliggo gear myself!

I just wish Sligo was offered at more places, like TGW.com. I say this only because Dick's screwed up my order once, so I turn around and order it from Golf Galaxy, and I'll be damned if they didn't screw my order up too.

Outstanding interview, I find it interesting that Sligo doesn't really script BG they just send him clothes and him and his wife throw the great look together. Brian Gay is awesome for Sligo and vice versa.

You can always frequent a sight that offers Sligo, the Spring Line is so worth it.
I just wish Sligo was offered at more places, like TGW.com. I say this only because Dick's screwed up my order once, so I turn around and order it from Golf Galaxy, and I'll be damned if they didn't screw my order up too.

I just recently rocked my first few Sligo shirts and, wow, they're just fantastic. I'll be honest - I think it'll truly become my 'go-to' brand for golf clothing. Love the selections and the funky color schemes.

Great interview. BG is right - Sligo just makes it pretty fun to mix-and-match your outfits.

Oh, the fun I'd have with those racks of Sligo clothing.

Great interview JB! The questions asked were spot on and it was neat to hear why he likes the line and not just a standard sales pitch.

It is definitely some great looking apparel!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Great interview. Really want to add some Sligo to my wardrobe

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I like Brian Gay. He seems like a good old boy, yet refined. I like the threads he puts together and moreso, I like watching the guy play golf. Solid interview!

Pretty cool interview.

Don't have any Sligo in the closet. But, I'll be checking them out. Great job, JB!

Don't have any Sligo in the closet. But, I'll be checking them out. Great job, JB!
Same here, don't have anything yet, but always love the look and hear great things about the feel. Sounds like Brian really enjoys his clothes.

Back