Introducing Swingbyte

Just watched the video on this, looks very interesting and simple to use. Might have to get one and see if it helps.

This may just be the coolest thing in golf right now, I'm very excited to see how accurate these really are. I've not read back through this thread much, but hope you can post copies of these on line so we can see the testers actual results.

What an amazing tool. I believe this could really be a game changer for the average joe. I think this would not only work great for me, but my dad especially. He is a Visual Learner and I think this could change his game for the better! I look forward to the reviews and the release.

I would really like to see this one in action. Seems like a very useful tool.

Wow this sounds very cool.

All I can say is they better have ordered a big first run on these things because I think they are going to sell like mad as soon as they are released.

Wow oh wow. I will have one of these, period. Looks like an amazing product and the price tag is great as well. I cannot wait for this to start selling. What a great tool for off season golf too. I could work on my swing all winter which is uncommon for where I'm at.

Unreal. I could only imagine where this can take peoples games.

In a stroke I could do away a lot of the stuff I use video for. Awesome. I want this really badly.

This will be on the top of my watch list for a while. Sounds like a great tool!

Man, this think seems legit. I will wait for a review before I ponder. I laughed so hard at the video. The lawn chair reference did it....hahaha

This is the best looking product from the show that I have seen so far.

$149 and starts shipping in April.

I can't wait for the review of this product, because if it is a good review, at this price point, getting one is a no brainer for me.

First product in awhile that I am excited about. Would love to take this and my wife's iPad to the range and see what exactly I am doing when I am having a swing issue. It would be incredibly useful right now, as I am having a major issue with catching my irons off of the toe.

Suuuuhweeeeet! And I have a brand new iPad2 just waiting to do something besides work! :D

I googled "hotest items at PGA Merchandise Show 2012" and it seems this little item made everybody's list.

I'm guessing iPad Tripod mounts are gonna' be a hot item as well!

I googled "hotest items at PGA Merchandise Show 2012" and it seems this little item made everybody's list.

I'm guessing iPad Tripod mounts are gonna' be a hot item as well!

Since it hasn't been released and made the hot list I wonder how that will effect sales and pricing.
I want one to see my swing in a 3D image. It should help get the links out

Looking through most of the post's from the show. My vote would go to the swingbyte as best of the show IMo. Really cool device

It's a very cool device, but I'm not sure I'd want one. Self diagnosing seems to not work for me very well. I do think plenty of people out there could use it effectively though.

It's a very cool device, but I'm not sure I'd want one. Self diagnosing seems to not work for me very well. I do think plenty of people out there could use it effectively though.

I ma on the fence with the self diagnosing part, but, it sure would be nice to have instant feedback instead of getting a frind who knows nothing to help

Hiya, earthmen! That sucker is slick! If it performs as advertised I would buy one for sure. Curious as to how it calibrates itself.

Consider me super interested!!!!

I agree with the self diagnosing part...but to me it would be worth it just to be able to verify that you are "doing what you are trying to do"....if your instructor wants you to try and come more from the inside or close the face a little more in the back swing or whatever.....those are the kind of things that are really hard to know if you are doing correctly or enough.....this could give you instanct feedback about those kind of things.

When you look at it that way, I think it's a home run.

I just thought of something else this thing can do that a launch monitor can't.....since it transmits to your smartphone you could actually take this out on the course and use it during a round with it recording every single swing.

Wonder why you blocked that drive on #13? Let's go look at the swing and see!

I am telling you if they sold this thing right now it would already be on it's way to my house!

this looks really cool and promising.... be great to work on my drills and make sure im doing what im supposed to be doing with my swing when im not at golftec... i wish there were more pics and videos of the actual swings and stuff on the iphones and tablets on their website. def keeping an eye out for this when it comes out.

Back