My Little Announcement

Excellent post JB. Perfect for us British gentlemen. Generally a slight inclination of the head in the general direction is more than sufficient. A handshake is almost a marriage proposal in some parts of London you know.....:alien:

Excellent post JB. Perfect for us British gentlemen. Generally a slight inclination of the head in the general direction is more than sufficient. A handshake is almost a marriage proposal in some parts of London you know.....:alien:

Remind me not to shake your hand in June then lol

This is still standing? And here I was going to give JB the Alan Wolfpack blood brothers handshake.

JB has grown past his issues. He only hugs people now. It's kind of strange

This made me chuckle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys should have seen me when I was sick, JB was great about taking care of me, but if he could have worn a hazmat suit to do it I think he would have.

You guys should have seen me when I was sick, JB was great about taking care of me, but if he could have worn a hazmat suit to do it I think he would have.

I can't believe he doesn't own one. Or six!

Jeff, you better wear a bubble suit if you sick. I will be one cheek on the seat Saturday

Lol. Leave it to me to come down with the Ebola virus before heading to Texas to play golf.

Lol. Leave it to me to come down with the Ebola virus before heading to Texas to play golf.

And giving it to your roadtrip buddy. Leave that crap in Oklahoma or wherever you drive through.

Ah, I'm feeling good. If I can just kick this sore throat, I'm as good as gold.

Ah, I'm feeling good. If I can just kick this sore throat, I'm as good as gold.
Do a couple shots of vodka.

Seriously.

That's what I always do, and it hasn't failed me yet.

Seriously.

You do know that these guys are pretty much in the process of driving a car at this point right? :)

See JB that avoids getting give what I call a girly hand shake by dudes by just not shaking hands at all. Nothing worse than shaking a guys hand he its not a manly hand shake.

Seriously.

Are you sure it doesn't actually fail you and you just don't remember.

Back