Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Oh man. I call first.

Cookie the only fact that matters is that by the end of the weekend teams thp and paradise will have passed you around like a bottle of crown.

--
tapatalk

for cookie it be more like V8. A big old mess of veggies

Cookie the only fact that matters is that by the end of the weekend teams thp and paradise will have passed you around like a bottle of crown.

--
tapatalk

So, you are basically saying that I am wanted and desired and sought out by many. Thank you. Nice compliment, but not really the thread for that stuff.

Oh man. I call first.

You want none of this.....you would be in way over your head. Have we not already covered this?

for cookie it be more like V8. A big old mess of veggies

Now your gonna pull a JB and use the overplayed veggie theme. Sit down with your boss and have her get some creative content in here. If you can't find her, buzz TC and he will tell you where she's at.

We may have covered it, but I'm forgetful. Either way, I'm not scared of you.

Now your gonna pull a JB and use the overplayed veggie theme. Sit down with your boss and have her get some creative content in here. If you can't find her, buzz TC and he will tell you where she's at.

0181.pot_5F00_calls_5F00_kettle_5F00_black.bmp

At least you are cognizant of when something is overplayed. You could see when I did it and you should also be able to see when you do it.

Hawk - bring it dude. That is a match I would absolutely cherish. Unfortunately for me, your master knows better than to put that into place.

Nice to know I'm cherish-worthy! I don't really care if I play you or not, but I'll be prepared to do it.

--
tapatalk

wait, wait, wait wait, wait....there are 3 teams in the MC2?

wait, wait, wait wait, wait....there are 3 teams in the MC2?

huh who said that? Cookie did you sign in under another members name

LMAO

**birds chirping**

To this point, Team Paradise has been an afterthought. We all know they stand a very limited chance of success in July but I really do hope they make a respectable showing in honor of their predecessors.

Right now I think the Cookie vs. Hawk vs. ?? is the matchup I'm most excited about. Hawk is bringing it in his prep and Cookie is as well

Right now I think the Cookie vs. Hawk vs. ?? is the matchup I'm most excited about. Hawk is bringing it in his prep and Cookie is as well

?? = Ary

Agree, ddec?

I don't care which one of you turds I play. I will be picky about who I share a cart with though.

?? = Ary

Agree, ddec?

That'd be 2 easy ones for TP. I have Ary listed elsewhere.
Looking back over the preliminary list I made back in Dec, I had Cookie vs Hawk vs Howzat. So that could be a possibility.

I don't care which one of you turds I play. I will be picky about who I share a cart with though.

No puking in the carts dude.

That'd be 2 easy ones for TP. I have Ary listed elsewhere.
Looking back over the preliminary list I made back in Dec, I had Cookie vs Hawk vs Howzat. So that could be a possibility.

Interesting....

And I agree with Hawk, don't care who I play. Victory will be mine.

If by mine, you mean mine, then I agree 100%.

If by mine, you mean mine, then I agree 100%.

Knew that was coming. And you may be victorious in a match....but not if I am in said match.

And since according to CB, you guys are the only ones with special wedges I guess we are all doomed. :confused2: :D

Watching Hawk and Cookie battle over who victory will belong to is like seeing the KC Royals and Pittsburgh Pirates arguing over a top flight free agent.

Watching Hawk and Cookie battle over who victory will belong to is like seeing the KC Royals and Pittsburgh Pirates arguing over a top flight free agent.

Shut up you. I'm just trying to stay awake here. Let me battle over who victory in peace.

Dean is bringing it today. Nerfny must have faked he was...

That is possibly too far.

Dean is bringing it today. Nerfny must have faked he was...

That is possibly too far.

ouch! Did someone get denied their opportunity to star in Little People Big World today?

ouch! Did someone get denied their opportunity to star in Little People Big World today?

First time I've ever been called too big!

I can't wait to humiliate you! How many strokes you will ask for before the match is the only question left. I figure I will close you out 5 and 4

I can't wait to humiliate you! How many strokes you will ask for before the match is the only question left. I figure I will close you out 5 and 4

are you posting from Ohio today? You must be to be saying crap like that

Back