Pipoe Golf Pro Training Aid Review

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
I will be doing a home page review on a training aid called Pipoe Golf Pro. It's an interesting ball with a couple different holes in it. Its made of a foam material and is hollow and very light weight. It feels like a hallow nerf ball. Here are some unboxing pics as well as a couple pics I grabbed from the company's website. More info to come.

55D2C06A-5A1A-47EC-9695-71B479BEC4E5-336-0000004246382A38.jpg

6364ADA1-722F-4D62-B2F9-3B09EAA96523-336-000000424A689BAD.jpg

Gallery61.jpg

Gallery41.jpg
'

Gallery3.jpg

Very interesting. I will be keeping my eye on this training aid for sure. I do a drill with a ball in between my legs so this thing may be able to do that and more for me

This one should be interesting to follow P4B, look forward to reading your thoughts. What is the price point of this?

If you look at the 3 pictures as a sequence shot it makes for quite an interesting training aid. Curious to read about what drills this is for and how it performs.

Interesting concept. Looking forward to hear how it performs as well

Interesting Jake. I am always a little curious about the training aids, and you tend to write great reviews on them, so I am looking forward to hearing what you think.

This looks cool Jake, looking forward to it.

Can't wait to see the review on this one, I know I'd be getting some stares and jeers on the range with that thing!!!

This is quite the intriguing device, looking forward to the review on this one Jake.

Interesting product. Good to see it is for multiple drills, which could make it worth it.

This might be right up my alley. I have been waiting for the Seemore ball to come out but this might be even better.

Looks pretty cool buddy!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

The first 2 images that show the golfer using this looks very much like other foam balls that are on the market, but the last one with the ball on the club head intrigues me. Looking forward to what Jake has to say about this device.

I think I want it. Can you bring it to DM for me to try?

Exciting Mike. I am always a little inquisitive about the exercising helps, and you usually create great opinions on them, so I am awaiting listening to what you think.
Kew personal trainer

Last edited:
Back